Quad-Ski

laugh.gif
Just like the old chitty chitty bang bang

0002761670322_500X500.jpg

same thing i was thinking....maybe ok on a trail but as soon as you take it thru the woods and climbing over logs and such, id bet youd crack it all to hell

I don't really see how it could be used
rock.gif

When do you carry along a life jacket with you when ATV'ing? And when do you carry along a helmet when out on the water on your jetski? Also, who the hell would leave their buddies behind in the water or on land when they don't have such? I wouldn't. Just seems rather impractical to me.

looks like another toy for the rich but if money were no problem, why not...would be great in Florida after the hurricanes hit
tounge.gif

I looked at the homepage and it looks like it is more for emergency personnel than the average off-roader/ATVer.

How much and how fast on water? My stuff runs 65 and 70, but don't launch the easy.
Useless offroad if you ask me.

it probally handles like it looks on land, If I was on it dont think it would last more than 2 min. before it broke
guns.gif

but like above if you got more money than sence then why not
beerchug.gif

(semi @ Nov. 26 2006,03:35) looks like another toy for the rich but if money were no problem, why not...would be great in Florida after the hurricanes hit
tounge.gif
jump9.gif

That's just not right
poke.gif

Back