Pumpkin Pie with a Pecan Crust? What say you?

Well Ladys and Gents, the pie was a big hit. No one including me had ever sampled pumpkin pie with a pecan crust. ScooterGirl happily served up the pie in large pieces topped with real whipped cream. Plates were licked clean and there was a tussle in the kitchen as to whom would take the leftover pie home. I thought for a bit (Before ScooterGirl stuck her opinion in) I was going to get a little up close and personal touch in return for the left over pie :thumbsup: Oh well, better luck next time :banghead:

I do have one pie in the fridge but it's going to the track with me tomorrow to share with my biker friends. We have a track event at the new track just down the road from me. All the proceeds go to feeding the hungry. It should be a fun day. I'll be working corner 6 dressed in my long wool underwear and doing jumping jacks to keep warm. I volunteered to work a corner so I wouldn't have to ride in mid december with the high temp reaching 42 degrees. It's a day to get folks out to familiarize themselves with the new track and put a few bucks into making some of the less fortunate have a little better holiday season with food on the table!

Hey Ogre, I'll make a pie just for you when you arrive at Fort Lewis. Only 20 minutes up the road! :thumbsup:

WTH it's 42 in Washington State, and 37 in Tennessee...something is messed up :banghead:

Back