Proposed Amendment to the Constitution

FEMA falls under common defense type provisions in my opinion, although I suppose that's debatable. Child Services are state run and have no bearing on this proposal. I'm talking about social services such as the funding of state welfare, medicaid, social security, medicare, etc.

Only if they give me all the money they have already taken for those services :poke: :laugh:

I complain about the Gov't taking a bunch of my money to fund the Ponzi scheme of Social Security. That doesn't mean I don't have my own retirement plan.

Ponzi scheme implies that you will not get your money back.....

SS pays you until you die, not until the money you put into it runs out. if you live to be 120 years old SS will still be paying you.

your personal retirement plan will not do that.

Ponzi scheme implies that you will not get your money back.....

SS pays you until you die, not until the money you put into it runs out. if you live to be 120 years old SS will still be paying you.

your personal retirement plan will not do that.

A Ponzi schemepays returns to separate investors from their own money or money paid by subsequent investors, rather than from any actual profit earned. The Ponzi scheme usually entices new investors by offering returns other investments cannot guarantee. The perpetuation of the returns that a Ponzi scheme advertises and pays requires an ever-increasing flow of money from investors to keep the scheme going.

It collapses when there aren't enough new investors to pay the earnings to the investors who have already paid in. The people who get in early make out well while the people who buy in near the end take a loss.

Back