Power commander questions

speed750

Registered
I bought a used PC3 usb of Ebay and have a few questions. Does the busa require the 9 volt adapter to program it or does it use bike power? Is the USB cord a common one that I can get from walmart? I know it has a mini plug, do you think it's the same size as a digital camera plug.
I know once I have the PC3 in my hand I can find the cord, but I want everything ready to go the minute it shows up.
race.gif

(speed750 @ Sep. 29 2007,12:43) I bought a used PC3 usb of Ebay and have a few questions. Does the busa require the 9 volt adapter to program it or does it use bike power? Is the USB cord a common one that I can get from walmart? I know it has a mini plug, do you think it's the same size as a digital camera plug.
I know once I have the PC3 in my hand I can find the cord, but I want everything ready to go the minute it shows up.  
race.gif
If you have a lap top you can leave it on the bike and program it with the bikes power. If you don't have a lap top you can either take your home pc to the garage...or get the 9 volt adapter to power the commander while you take it off and take it into your home pc
wink.gif

Back