Polished Mirror Spacers

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
I just went to polished mirror spacers. They are the same as the delrin (plastic) ones others have bought but were fabricated and polished by my buddy. If anyone is interested, I will get a price for you.

Not much sunshine out, but you get the idea.

Spacer_1.JPG

Absolutely! I had the black ones first, and they make a BIG difference if you are a tall or big guy. These polished ones are the same size. You get used to them real fast. You don't get a sense that they stick out too far or anything, and they don't vibrate or wobble. Of course this is also true of the black ones you can buy off e-bay.

G

What kind of hand grips are those? THose look sweet

Cloud
What you see are two things. The grips are custom. I bought them from Rythm a while ago. My fabricating buddy makes them too. I will post pics as soon as he gives me some.

The bar ends are Throttlemeisters for cruise control.

Thanks for the compliment.

These would look real sweet on the Silver/Gray Busa.
Were you trying to reel me in with that one Greg?
rock.gif
Huh? You need to give me the lowdown on those polished spacers. I like them. I am currently running the carbon fiber mirrors and I like them because they have a longer mounting arm and allows for great visibility. Those spacers would be cool for when I change back to the custom painted mirrors. Holla at me asap.

Brian

These would look real sweet on the Silver/Gray Busa.
Were you trying to reel me in with that one Greg?
rock.gif
Huh?  You need to give me the lowdown on those polished spacers.  I like them.  I am currently running the carbon fiber mirrors and I like them because they have a longer mounting arm and allows for great visibility.  Those spacers would be cool for when I change back to the custom painted mirrors.  Holla at me asap.

Brian
Man I thought you painted Ms. Jane. In fact minutes ago, I asked for a picture on another thread.

Anyway a new member of my club just quit his job to work full time on fabricating motorcycle stuff....polishing, chroming etc. He owed me a favor and made these. They work just like the ones from e-bay. He also made custom spools for me that match my grips, and frame sliders are on the way. He also makes custom grips and bar ends.

He charges $75 for the spacers. Excellent quality.

Let me know what you think.

G

O.K. Greg, sounds like a plan. Hit me up with the 'who' and 'how' to send the $75 for the spacers. Maybe I didn't tell you, but I'm doing something totally different with Kennedy. First of all I kept my original silver/gray color ('02) scheme. My plan for this summer is to buy another set of plastics and have them painted in my custom color scheme that I want. A set of already-primed plastics cost between 6 and 7 hundred bucks. I'm gonna keep both sets of plastics and swap them out as I feel the need. To make everything flow together I'm going to go ahead and chrome the gas tank so it will go with either set. Too much trouble, time, and money to have two painted gas tanks. Be on the lookout for it. I'll post some pics of the new and improved Kennedy as soon as I can get my home email to work. I'm having all kinds of trouble with my computer right now. I have pictures on my hard drive which I downloaded from my digital camera, but can't do anything else right now. I'll holla at cha later... Peace out!

Brian

Hey Greg, does that $75 include shipping?
rock.gif
Now that would be one hell of a deal if it is.

Dang Thinker your bike is looking real good !! Hope to see it in person one day. I'm not goinna make laguna this year, but it's on my calendar for '05. Are you rolling to Myrtle Beach?

DJ

DJsBanner.jpg

Dang Thinker your bike is looking real good !! Hope to see it in person one day. I'm not goinna make laguna this year, but it's on my calendar for '05. Are you rolling to Myrtle Beach?

DJ
I tried to hook up a trip to Myrtle, but it is unlikely now....next year for sure.  Much more likely is the Round-up in Milwaukee. That one is in August. Of course, Laguna is a sure thing.

Thanks for the bike compliment. I have a few more things to do. Hooking up with this guy who polishes and fabricates was a gift from God! Here is a picture of his R1. This thing looks like Robo Cop's bike. Check out the matching grips, bar ends, frame sliders and spools. I will get better pics later.

G

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080843862 -->

Stevo_Style_2.JPG

Hey thinker,

Your bike looks sweet man. Maybe one of these nice days we got, we could hook up and ride. Although I don't have a busa yet
sad.gif
. I do have a ZX11 and would just like to ride with other busa lovers.

Hey Greg, does that $75 include shipping?
rock.gif
 Now that would be one hell of a deal if it is.
Hey Brian and Midnight, this guy is just getting started. He hasn't put together a good program for non local sales. I am helping him get hooked up with Pay Pal and such. Today, he will find out how much it costs to ship these spacers and decide how much to add.

He is also already working on making the parts. Stay tuned.

G

Hey thinker you have anymore detail on that roundup in Milwaukee? WI right? if ya could that be great thanks

DJ
I tried to hook up a trip to Myrtle, but it is unlikely now....next year for sure.  Much more likely is the Round-up in Milwaukee. That one is in August. Of course, Laguna is a sure thing.

Thanks for the bike compliment. I have a few more things to do. Hooking up with this guy who polishes and fabricates was a gift from God! Here is a picture of his R1. This thing looks like Robo Cop's bike. Check out the matching grips, bar ends, frame sliders and spools. I will get better pics later.

G
Thinker ... yeah you're right, that R1 is tight too! ... I'm also going to the roundup in west bend, got my room reserved already ... just couldn't do both the roundup and laguna this year. Hope to see you there.

DJ

Back