Please Help!

E-ROC

Registered
I have no clue! 2007 Hayabusa with 700 miles. New RCC turbo installed. .80 spacer. First time it was dynoed the boost controller was set for 8lbs. I was having trouble with my FI light, so we installed a set of 34lb injectors from Schnitz. Back on the dyno and still having problems. We could not get o-3000rpms dialed in. We pulled the bike back of the dyno,checked for vacum leaks, plugs, loose wiring etc. Decided to switch back to stock injectors to try and eliminate some options. Still ran the same. O-3000rpm breaking up bad,3000-red runs great. Something happen during the exchange, PLEASE HELP.

s2000 (or 34 lbs injectors) are hard to tune in down low
what was your fuel pressure for the bigger injectors
some people lower their FP to 28-34 lbs

We tried lowering fuel pressure till it maxed out. We started at 40psi and worked down. When we installed the stock injectors back into the bike, returned fuel pressure back to 42psi, loaded up my original map and still had the same problem at 0-3000rpms.

is your map sensor plugged in? to the vacuum (all 4 TB's)
that would cause it to run like crap down low
it is easy to mix the 2 sensors up if its a first install
the map sensor is the sensor that is mounted on the airbox
the other sensor that looks the same is the air pressure sensor and it is mounted on the frame on the right side
if this is hooked up instead of the map sensor it will run like crap

is your map sensor plugged in?
that would cause it to run like crap down low
it is easy to mix the 2 sensors up if its a first install
the map sensor is the sensor that is mounted on the airbox
the other sensor that looks the same is the air pressure sensor and it is mounted on the frame on the right side
if this is hooked up instead of the map sensor it will run like crap
This is the mistake i made
banghead.gif

thanks

Pinky, thanks for the info. I'll check that tomorrow and get back to you. Thanks again.

Back