playoffs start 2day colts+GIANTS 2 S.B.

ROACH

Registered
PATS,GIANTS,PITTS WASH.WILL WIN TODAY,PEYTON WILL LEAD US 2 THE PROMISED LAND WHILE LITTLE BROTHER ELI takes care of bizz in N.F.C.
director.gif
muscle.gif
moderator.gif

AOL.com Images Not Available
AOL.com Images Not Available

I am a big Jets fan. I also like the Giants. But if they don't make it I have said it before the tragic news of Tony's son that I would like the Colts to win. I really like Tony Dungy & Manning's character. They just seem to be great guy's

Seahawks gonna get all those NFC teams, Billy................Colts and Seattle, first Sunday in February!!

THATS WHAT I HOPE 4 BUT I ADMIT STOPING SHAUN ALEXANDER IS NO SMALL TASK:(

I COULDNT UNDERSTAND WHY SKINs PLAYER WAS EJECTED AFTER He WAS HIT.then found out he spit in guys face he needed to be hit and thrown out

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136729243 -->

The Manning family tradition of choking in the big game continues. Can you hear the fat lady in Foxboro warming up?
redcomprs2.gif

Well Eli won't be heading to Detroit. Peyton maybe, we shall see. Patriots are looking pretty good. But the way these refs are calling games anything came happen. All i know is my BUCS got robbed yesterday.
mad.gif

the colts are going to the superbowl !! as long as they buy their tickets just like everyone else!!

My Giants choked.
The defense looked the worst i can remember ever seeing them.
Eli played like crap.
The front line couldn't do anything let alone create a hole for Tiki.
Special Teams???/ HA!
Don't get me started.....

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136762708 -->

My Giants choked.
The defense looked the worst i can remember ever seeing them.
Eli played like crap.
The front line couldn't do anything let alone create a hole for Tiki.
Special Teams???/ HA!
Don't get me started.....
They should have played Brandon Jacobs more...... The guy is an animal!

Of course, I am a little biased since he gratuated from the same college I did.....

Back