Pirelli Super Sport tire sale! $179.99 SWEET!

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
Linky!

Okay fella's this is a very sweet deal on a very capable tire. 120 & 190/50 for 179.99. I did not check on shipping, could be free, I don't know.

SWEET! :thumbsup:

Shipping appears to be free :)
But as they are in many states Sales tax seems to apply.. still a great deal though IMO

Got too many Q2's piled up in the garage enough for rest of year. Now, if those were race slicks....

I had great luck with the first couple of sets of them that I run for track days, I would use them again for sure, Especially at that price.:thumbsup:

check the manufacture date on the rubber. Many sales end up being 2-3+ year old rubber.

I'm happy with 2-3 year old rubber. Stored properly I'll run them up to 6 years. Actually the manufacturers guarantee their tires for six years from date of manufacturer.

If you are competing in high performance racing, the fresher the tire the better. You and I will find no difference in the performance of a five year old tire and one that's fresh off the mold, track or street.

My buddy with the zx-6r ended up ordering this deal and it worked out great. $169 to his door for both tires. And the date code was the 43rd week of 2010...sweet! Thanks Tufbusa :beerchug:

Back