Pirates!

A pirate walks into a bar and sits down, and there's a steering wheel hanging between his legs. So after and hour the bartender finally has to ask the pirate. He asks: "so whats with the steering wheel hanging between your legs?" Pirate replies: "Arrrgh, it's drivin' me nuts!"

:rofl:

Pirates have been raiding oil tankers for decades and can be seen throughout the waters around dubai...it's been an issue for a LONG time, but NOW it makes a great news story. Don't buy into the hype...

Arrrgh....Kokomo, on to us he is....ye blast ...

yoda_pirate.jpg

I think they said there have been 26 hijackings so far but this was the largest ship and they always pay for the ransom of the crew. I am not convinced that this goes on without Saudi help. Ok after they jacked it where did they go, stash it in a warehouse? where they pump the oil out to, there pickups? I believe they have trackers an radios on these things don't they. the waters are being patrolled I am sure they could a gotten backup before they emptied that tanker it ain't like sucking the gas out of ur neighbors car with a garden hose. I believe that some Saudi's support these guys:umpf:

walk the plank! Arrrgh!

yo ho,
yo ho,
a pirate's life for me !

We pillage and plunder and we rifle and loot,
drink up me hearties yo ho !
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot
drink up me hearties yo ho !
Yo ho,
yo ho,
a pirate's life for me !

We extort we pilfer we filch and sack,