Pipe Sounds

Bird Hunter

Donating Member
Registered
I found an old post where a link was given to this site. You can listen to the sounds of each pipe, then a full dyno run of each..
drools.gif

http://www.sportrider.com/tech/146_0410_pipe_clips/index.html

Test was done with an R6 if I remember right.
I listened to the Akrapovic, Hindle, Jardine, and Yosh.. I thought the Hindle and Yosh had the meanest sounds, but who really knows unless you are there in person.. I want to get a full system for my 08' Busa, that has tolerable "cruising" volume, but screams like a wild child when you open her up !!! Do you have any suggestions of which to lean towards pipefighter
rock.gif

Thanks..

What's up PIPE ? Hey you had like a million different ones, what was your favorite ? Sound ? power ?

HERE is the thread I put up a while back with all videos of the exhaust I have run.
Only ones not on there was some d&d bolt ons and Turbo.

What's up PIPE ? Hey you had like a million different ones, what was your favorite ? Sound ? power ?
Not quite that many, but I have went through a few.
My choice for looks is HMF dual high mount. Always liked them, and prefer the dual look.
Best for power and sound would have to be the BDE street megaphone.
Sounds good with the baffle in and sounds mean as could be without baffle.
Of course I liked the sound of turbo with Dump pipe, but that is a whole nother story money wise.
May end up putting it back on if it doesn't sell soon.

What's up PIPE ?  Hey you had like a million different ones, what was your favorite ? Sound ? power ?
Not quite that many, but I have went through a few.
My choice for looks is HMF dual high mount. Always liked them, and prefer the dual look.
Best for power and sound would have to be the BDE street megaphone.
Sounds good with the baffle in and sounds mean as could be without baffle.
Of course I liked the sound of turbo with Dump pipe, but that is a whole nother story money wise.
May end up putting it back on if it doesn't sell soon.
+1 BDE Megaphone if you want a mean sound and people to always compliment your ride.

I LOVE the way the Megaphone sounds !! The guy that I bought my full Hindle off of sold me the Hindle because the group he rides with, (mostly all Busa's, 14's,) all have the Megaphone, and he said he couldn't ever hear his bike when he was with them.

Has anyone heard the Alien Head yet !!

Back