pinks!

Superbusa

Registered
kail from the show rode my bike in the first episode taped here in stl. the episode is on tonight at 830 on the speed channel.

Dayum dude that cool.

It figures I'm working late tonite I'll have to catch it on demand

(heavybusa @ Sep. 20 2006,17:23) Dayum dude that cool.

It figures I'm working late tonite I'll have to catch it on demand

100_2114.jpg

me talking to kail
100_2097.jpg
hopefully they have a decent shot of it. they went all around it with the camera.

They ddint use a bike when they were here in VA, they went to the video finish and used a monitor by the burnout box

they asked for bikes b4 the show started. so i told them i had a total custom, flamed out orange busa. they said cool! bring it up. kail went crazy over it and said he was gunna get 1

I just watched a episode from last week ( TiVo'd ) and he was ridin' a ZX-14 .
mad.gif

(crew illogic @ Sep. 20 2006,21:44)
(Warputer @ Sep. 20 2006,18:39) I just watched a episode from last week ( TiVo'd ) and he was ridin' a ZX-14 .  
mad.gif
that was my buddies bike
You guys are crazy ! I wouldn't let that jackazz ride mine .
laugh.gif

(Warputer @ Sep. 20 2006,18:50)
(crew illogic @ Sep. 20 2006,21:44)
(Warputer @ Sep. 20 2006,18:39) I just watched a episode from last week ( TiVo'd ) and he was ridin' a ZX-14 .  
mad.gif
that was my buddies bike
You guys are crazy ! I wouldn't let that jackazz ride mine .  
laugh.gif
i was just hoping to get a glance of it on tv then they wanted to use it in the episode. i was like hell yeah. my friend said the same thing. i would let him ride it, then the next day he let him ride his brand new zx-14

I TiVo all the Pinks episodes . I'll look out for the Busa one ......saw the ZX14 episode tonight . Guess it would be cool to have your bike on TV !
beerchug.gif

Back