Pink toaster

Mine works pretty good. You have to set it on the light side otherwise it tends to burn the toast. I've been wanting to add a bagel button.

:laugh:

What's the deal with the pink toasters ?

It started years ago... When a user would hit 1000 posts, Michelle (VaBusa) would joke around that they get a toaster for hitting the milestone. So, a couple years ago, when we upgraded the board software, I took advantage of some of it's features for her to be able to actually give a toaster to members who wanted 'em. And since pink is her favorite color... :whistle:

I noticed when I posted that last one, I knew i was gettin close. Wonder if the toaster gods will see:whistle:

Yep, they see...but they're slow to respond..so you'll see your next update at 5K :laugh:

It started years ago... When a user would hit 1000 posts, Michelle (VaBusa) would joke around that they get a toaster for hitting the milestone. So, a couple years ago, when we upgraded the board software, I took advantage of some of it's features for her to be able to actually give a toaster to members who wanted 'em. And since pink is her favorite color... :whistle:

Okay, now I know, I've always seen the comments about it. I guess I'm not one of the cool kids, LoL

Okay, now I know, I've always seen the comments about it. I guess I'm not one of the cool kids, LoL

All you need to do is ask a mod/min for a toaster and Poof! ye shall have it. Some peeps dont want one...so it isnt automatic.

Back