Ping Oger

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
Hey man, just found out that even though I can recieve pm's, the ones I'm sending aren't going through.
I've been trying to contat you through them since Monday.
Would you email me please? Thanks

sixpack577@hotmail.com

Hope you don't mind SP, but I have used your email addy to sign up for numerous products from companies of dubious repute. I would stand by for a deluge of advertisements from men offering various sexual favours and overseas companies selling concoctions to enhance the size of your soft dangly parts.

Hope you don't mind SP, but I have used your email addy to sign up for numerous products from companies of dubious repute. I would stand by for a deluge of advertisements from men offering various sexual favours and overseas companies selling concoctions to enhance the size of your soft dangly parts.

:rofl:

Many folks trying to sell you russian brides will also be contacting you.

Oh and I forgot I registered you over on the Z06 forum under the username 'VettesRforSissies'.

The weird thing though Blanca, is that when I used his email address to register on the gay sex sites, most of them said "this address is already registered". ???

Awesome!:thumbsup:

The weird thing though Blanca, is that when I used his email address to register on the gay sex sites, most of them said "this address is already registered". ???

I really need a new account:laugh: My mailbox must be full:laugh:

:rofl:

Many folks trying to sell you russian brides will also be contacting you.

Russian women are hot, so thanks again. I just need to convince my wife that we need another wife, she could do all the things my wife doesn't want to do.:laugh:

Now...if I could just find Oger:laugh:

Back