Pine Mountain Ride video 5-16-2010

Jdog109socal

Registered
Hooot.. Glad we got this ride off. What a nice day to go out for a ride.
Do to the heavy Fog on the coast we change our riding plans and went inland to Pine mountain
we took Hwy 33 to Hwy 166 to Cerro Noreste to Lockwood Valley and Back to Hwy 33.
Steve is riding his BMW 1150Rt and The wife on the Burgman 650 Scooter with the
Trike kit By Danson Trikes.

Im posting video on a new site & videos now ad free...yeah

Enjoy the Ride
Pine Mountain Loop - Ventura, CA, United States, 93003 - Sportbike Club Video - Brought to you by 2 Wheel Tuner magazine

Jeff

JDog: You should come down for our 12JUN10 Idyllwild run, bro.

Bunch o'peeps comin' down from LA.

Bring your camera!
:whistle:

JDog: You should come down for our 12JUN10 Idyllwild run, bro.

Bunch o'peeps comin' down from LA.

Bring your camera!

I completely concur, you bring the video, I will bring my camera, and we can get get great shots and have a ride of epic proportions; documented.:thumbsup:
Bubba

I'd come ride with you with notice and an invitation!

alright fine...I will put a ride together soon post it up and if Scar and Bubba dont show up...
hmmmmm :poke: your chumps :laugh:

Oh no you di unt!

Calling all Scars, Calling all Scars!!!!

We have a call out in North LA county, rider is laying down the gauntlet, and has a white Busa under his belt!
Please see the man with the huge chip on his shoulder. Over!

Just kidding you know, I would love to get a ride in with you this summer!:thumbsup:
Bubba

Oh no you di unt!

Calling all Scars, Calling all Scars!!!!

We have a call out in North LA county, rider is laying down the gauntlet, and has a white Busa under his belt!
Please see the man with the huge chip on his shoulder. Over!

Just kidding you know, I would love to get a ride in with you this summer!:thumbsup:
Bubba

"Roger that," 1-Bubba-12.

"We're rollin' and on our way to give training in Ventura, Jesse Ventura, to kick some lilly white 'busa ash." :rofl: "We have reports of wanton chicken strips running about."

This is General Mayhem, over and out".

Back