Pilot Sports delayed

OB_cbxchris

Registered
Talked to tire distributor today and he was told no 200 pilot rears until early spring and it was a firm answer meaning at best April or May. Now if someone had a choice dragons or tx 25? Open to suggestions...I do want to run a 200.

One more time, to clear up any confusion.

Don't believe everything the Michelin Dist. say, I had a set of Pilot Sports on the Busa in early Nov 99, the Michelin Dist. told me days before that I had to wait till late winter/early spring.

Pilot Sports are a differant tire than the Pilot Race.

Pilot Sport will be available in a 200, the 190's have been around for a while.

Pilot Race 190's are the largest size to be offered and are available in two compounds.

Pilot Sports and Pilot Race are not the same tire in any respect other than the word "Pilot".

The 200 sport and the 180 race soft will be here in 2-3 weeks. the 190 race soft won't be available for a while. and the difference between the race and race soft is the race is for abrasive asphalt and high temperatures while the race soft is for smoother asphalt and cooler temps. So actually there are three Pilots to choose from.

sorry for the confusion...I wanted the 200 in a pilot sport. From what I was originally told they should have been released last week.

NO PILOTS UNTIL MAY,I GOT MY RACE COMPOUND ABOUT 10 DAYS AGO FROM PARTS UNLIMITED.THEY SAID THEY HAVE PLENTY.

Back