Pictures at last!

Had the first service done yesterday at 612 miles. Cost £85, thats about $170 I think?

Anyway here's my thoughts after having the bike for 1 month, good points first.

1 this is one serious beast. The power, even during running in (break in) is putting a huge grin on my face.

2 Fuel consumption seems better than my '97 fireblade. I am getting 180+ miles on a tank.

3 After a ride of 100 miles I didn't feel tired. (neck hurts a bit)

The bad bit.

I FELL OFF IT!!!
banghead.gif

Just backed it off the drive onto the road. Lifted my foot onto the peg to check I had enough slack in my leathers. My boot got stuck and the bloody bike just went over. I just managed to get my foot free before the bike was all the way down but all I could do was slow it and let it land gently. Bummer.

Only damage is a few VERY small scrapes on the mirror, can and generator cover. Just going to touch them up.

Hope thats the only time it goes down.

Bottom line, I LOVE THIS BIKE!
laugh.gif

Pete

Be glad your bike is so cool that it offsets the nasty, yellow license plate. Love the pics.

sorry to hear about the miss hap, i call it (lowering it down gentley) glad not to much damage though
whistling.gif

congrats...sounds like you have gotten better so you can get out and ride
beerchug.gif

You must have dropped it with all the added weight from the reflectors and warning stickers.
thumb_up.gif

Hi folks,

sorry for the delay but as I said on here before I've had the mother of all chest infections and have been coughing for England! At last the penicillin has started to work so I managed to pull the bike out of the garage today and take a few pic's. The bike is a brand new 2006 USA spec model brought to the UK as a parallel import. Got a few things to put on the bike, double bubble and a tank protector. Plus I need to take off those side reflectors which aren't required in the UK and look horrid!

Heres the first pic.

Pete.
what is a parallel import?
is usa spec different than your bikes over there?

Back