pics

the other tats a big a$# tribal. good friends of ours own a tat shop here so when we have some free time and getting a tat has a whole other meaning. keeping in the theme this is a family site i'll just keep that one under wraps. wasn't quite sure TF would post the tat pic
smile.gif
. Rockadaous, u and the husband and all the other peeps keep my family safe at night (plus u got the husband's 6) keep up the good work!

(tx busababe @ Apr. 23 2007,18:18) the other tats a big a$# tribal. good friends of ours own a tat shop here so when we have some free time and getting a tat has a whole other meaning. keeping in the theme this is a family site i'll just keep that one under wraps. wasn't quite sure TF would post the tat pic
smile.gif
. Rockadaous, u and the husband and all the other peeps keep my family safe at night (plus u got the husband's 6) keep up the good work!
I didnt see anything wrong with the Kanji tat on the leg, just good thing it wasnt any higher lol..

yeah, keep the other one under wraps or I will have to ban myself
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
You are coming to Arkansas next month right?

Husband suppose to meet up with you or ride out with you.

yup we have confirmation w/ point west 18th - 20th. i fly to him and we leave friday from cabot to head that way (it no good for me to ride from here (9hr) to him alone). guess i can jack my own thread, hehe we can bring whatever will fit on busa and roadking or just contribute when we all meet up. am WAY excited looking forward to meeing u guys and it's my first run w/ me riding my own!

Dang, I thought you had already left for the bash, I haven't seen your Busa at the store so I didn't stop in to say hi.
Glad someone is going to represent Abilene.

Cool tat, wonder if my wife will let me have one.
laugh.gif

(Lamb busa @ Apr. 23 2007,17:40) It looks like you have another tat right above that bitchin Kanji!  Lamb can't quite make it out!
wow.gif
  Lets see the rest of that............just asking.........it's for the good of the oRg!!
SHOCKED.gif
I guess a "bikini" shot with the Busa would be out of the question ?
cool.gif
............. it's for the good of the ORG !!!!
biggrin.gif

OKAY, okay...... was just helping Lamb with the tattoo angle.........

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the ORG dear resistance is futile.....and when you talk to the hubby, tell him the ORG says thank you for his service in supporting our country and our freedom !!!!!!!!

yup dyess the one. the store's on s 7th. i haven't had the bike out last week cuz i got the tat and am still wearing my pj pants to work waiting for it to heal. Thanks all for the warm welcome
smile.gif

(tx busababe @ Apr. 24 2007,10:53) yup dyess the one.  the store's on s 7th.  i haven't had the bike out last week cuz i got the tat and am still wearing my pj pants to work waiting for it to heal.  Thanks all for the warm welcome
smile.gif
Soooooo. Nice Kanji, but what if you decide next year to go to a B-King?
SHOCKED.gif

biggrin.gif

Late in saying welcome here, but it's good to see we have another gal on board!
smile.gif
beerchug.gif

What VA said! Welcome aboard.

If there are two things we enjoy it's tats and bikes.

Very nice on both counts!

super.gif

Back