pics

tx busababe

Donating Member
Registered
Finally pic's to "officially" introduce myself.  I own a health food store in Abilene, TX.  My husband is on C130's, stationed in Arkansas.  Two boy's 14 & 16yrs. Two dogs, 5 cats, and two african pygmy hedgehogs and of course, my baby - the busa
smile.gif

If the second pic posts it's of my bday tat (i took the pic in the mirror so yes it's backwards).

The size of the files must be less than 716,800 bytes

You need to resize them.

If you are not sure what to do email them to me at ron@rbrooks.net I will resize them and post them for you

You can reduce the size of the image in Microsoft Paint.

As long as you are using XP, this little add-on is perfect for resizing pictures.

XP Power Toys image resizer

As for the upload center, it is only accessible if you have had an admin set it up for you. Welcome to the board!!
beerchug.gif

The husband's a flight engineer. I took a pic of the tat w/ my phone, he had to leave before we could get an appt, and sent it to him. He calls me and says "Babe, I couldn't help but notice your tat is backwards." Freakd me out for a min. Gotta luv those eng's

It looks like you have another tat right above that bitchin Kanji! Lamb can't quite make it out!
wow.gif
Lets see the rest of that............just asking.........it's for the good of the oRg!!
SHOCKED.gif

(tx busababe @ Apr. 23 2007,17:44) HUGE shout out to Thrasherfox for the help! I've been struggling w/ this all weekend.
smile.gif
No worries.. anything for some leg... uhh I mean tat on leg... uhhh I mean.. your welcome
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

(Lamb busa @ Apr. 23 2007,17:40) It looks like you have another tat right above that bitchin Kanji! Lamb can't quite make it out!
wow.gif
Lets see the rest of that............just asking.........it's for the good of the oRg!!
SHOCKED.gif
Easy lamb, she rides a Busa AND you are crippled, she will probably kick your arse
crazy.gif

poke.gif

biggrin.gif

(thrasherfox @ Apr. 23 2007,19:59)
(tx busababe @ Apr. 23 2007,17:44) HUGE shout out to Thrasherfox for the help!  I've been struggling w/ this all weekend.
smile.gif
No worries.. anything for some leg... uhh I mean tat on leg... uhhh I mean.. your welcome  
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
ices_rofl.gif
jump9.gif
all_coholic.gif

Back