Pics of my Anniversary Edidion

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
Here are a few pics of my new Top Gun and Hugger.

My_Pictures0031.jpg

gotta have a pic from the rear... my topgun is on the way.

I was thinking about getting a hugger in that color, but didn't know how it would look. Could you post a full side shot?

Sorry I haven't responded sooner but I posted the pic just before I went to work. I work Sunday through Tuesday driving a truck so I wasin't home. Yes that's my plate next to the footpeg. The undertail comes with a carbon fiber license plate bracket, but it looks so good without the plate hanging under the tail that I don't know if I want to install it or not. here are couple more pics. Hope this works, it may take 2 posts.

My_Pictures0019.jpg

looks sweeet... can't wait to get mine!!!!

I don't know if I like the plate mounting though...
rock.gif

Here's yet another angle. By the way I had to do some pretty serious careful cutting. It wasen't hard after all was said and done, but at the time I was afraid I was cutting off too much. As it gurns out, I cut off just enough. I used a dremel for most of the cutting and it made the job pretty quick and easy. One more shot of the whole bike. Thanks for the responses, and once again sorry for not responding sooner but I was at work. Also, it took a while to get the undertail from Silvio, but he is a good guy and really stands by the product, and he will make sure you're happy. Personally, I really like it. It really brings a custom look to the Beast.

My_Pictures0015.jpg

I don't like the plate mounting either. I should have taken it off for the pictures. I'll find a better place to mount it. I put it there so I could ride. We actually had a couple decent days recently so I wanted to get out and enjoy the Busa for the first time all winter.

yeah I can't wait for mine to get shipped....

Looking good.

The local stealer just got a Black/Purple Busa in which I really like. They parked it next to the Orange Busa, and of course the Orange looks way nicer.

My creditcard just got charged today for my gun tail... can't wait to get it!!!!

Looks very nice. I had the same issue, really liked it with out the plate. But don't like it to much where u got it .I have seen a plate bracket that attaches to the rear of swing arm I think it would look better.

Back