pics from the H**ley Drag Race

Look like a bunch of bicycle frames with motors in them. With price tags that match a nice new sedan and is a whole lot slower.

The guy that has the username Outrage on that site is a jackass. Waaah, he won't go to the race because of the rebel flag in the ad. Hello?! That's the whole mason dixon thing. Get over yourself.

Man, what a tool.

No, I didn't race. But I DID ride my Busa down there, and got a lot of looks, mostly ones like "you sure you know where you are boy???"
biggrin.gif

As for Rage.. he missed out on a cool show- plain and simple.

BF

The guy that has the username Outrage on that site is a jackass.  Waaah, he won't go to the race because of the rebel flag in the ad.  Hello?! That's the whole mason dixon thing. Get over yourself.

Man, what a tool.
jump9.gif

that is exactly what I thought, "What a tool"
ices_rofl.gif

post_6_08656_assclown.jpg

The funny thing was I even heard the announcer say at one point, "even if you have a BUSA, you're not gonna touch the times of one of these things....."

He was talking about the ones that ran 6.5 with the huge @$$ tire on the back. I just chuckled to myself. Did I mention my Busa was the only one on the lot?
biggrin.gif

Even if you don't like HD, you gotta respect for those topfuel bikes. I've seen a couple in person. The cylinder jugs are HUGE!!

Did any of them blow up? If they detonate like a top fuel motor I'd sure hate to be laying on top of it when it lets go.
laugh.gif

The guys on those bikes had to lean to the left all the way down the track- something about the fact that the chain/shaft was on the left side of the bike, and the torque would make it keep wanting to go to the right. It was the weirdest thing I'd ever seen.

The guy who went through at 6.5 seconds had actually already killed his engine for the last 100 ft according to the announcer. This was just the day of qualifying so I guess they weren't going all-out just yet.

It was totally insane to see though! And the NOISE!!! Man..
biggrin.gif

I have a uncle that is a hard core harley fan. He tries with all his will to convert me to Hardley. I don't think so. Some of them do look cool with paint jobs but there is just no tech. or bang for the buck there. I like speed and to defeat wind resistance as much as possible. I have to admit that the wide tire deal fits them perfect because they are made for cruising and have problems to go with it. I know a guy from back home that bought a 14 with the 300 on it and his bike stays in the shop from playing rough. What a way to spend around 26 grand.

The guy that has the username Outrage on that site is a jackass.  Waaah, he won't go to the race because of the rebel flag in the ad.  Hello?! That's the whole mason dixon thing. Get over yourself.

Man, what a tool.
It's not just the flag, most people in that area still live that way, and I think he was refering to pulling in there on sportbikes ? Not that I'm sticking up for him, I don't know him, some people fly that flag just to rep the south, others for a whole nother reason.

Fellas I grew up in the south and maybe its just me but it seems to me that the whole flag flap is more how people who are not from the south think about what it means to those who live in the south. Granted your always gonna find people who believe how they believe but honest to god i dont think it really means much to any one like that anymore. Except for the race pimps like Jessy Jackson and Al Sharpton and the like. Its just not that important. just my thoughts though...Any way I bet that was an interesting drag race. Looks a bit scary. Gotta hand it to them. Some kinda fast going on there.

What does the flag represent. Not just the south but the reason for it being made and the ideas behind it (Slavery). I stop going to Myrtle Beach Bike Week during Memorial Day because I refuse to spend that kind of money with A$$holes that don't think nothing of you. They give out citations like candy. What fun is goin somewhere where they treat you like crap. I had more fun at the National Bikers Round Up in Va and Ga than I ever had a Myrtle.

Fellas I grew up in the south and maybe its just me but it seems to me that the whole flag flap is more how people who are not from the south think about what it means to those who live in the south. Granted your always gonna find people who believe how they believe but honest to god i dont think it really means much to any one like that anymore. Except for the race pimps like Jessy Jackson and Al Sharpton and the like. Its just not that important. just my thoughts though...Any way I bet that was an interesting drag race. Looks a bit scary. Gotta hand it to them. Some kinda fast going on there.
Roger all That!

Back