Pics from stunt wars

super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

(hionbusa @ Jan. 15 2007,22:56) Any bike that requires more then 5 minutes of cleaning time is not worth owning. lol

Nice bikes.
smile.gif
Interesting. You take a five minute shower?
poke.gif

Lots of nice eye candy, and some beautiful Busa's too
smile.gif
However, I agree somewhat on the part of cleaning vs. riding issue. I myself just can't pull the time or desire to clean a machine like that....but sure can dirty one up
smile.gif
When my bike is all back together I'm taking a load of pics cuz soon after it wont as clean as it does for a long time. I do wash it, but dayum all the chrome/polish etc.. and that Gold Dipped Busa OMG that is beautiful...I would love to end up like that with my Busa, but have another to ride!

smile.gif

(hayabusa99b/w @ Jan. 15 2007,22:07) very nice pics, gives me an idea of what i will be looking at when i am in daytona in march!!  
SHOCKED.gif
Hey if you are anywhere close to the speedway get used to this sight
rock.gif
To tell the truth i haven't been within 5 miles of that cluster for years. I plan on goin to the 200 and MX this year. A got to do atleast once! Or every year for some  
super.gif

AOL.com Images Not Available

Cool pics 8D8...I didn't make it over Sunday, my rear tire never would have made it. I'll be getting a new one Thursday.

Back