Pics from Piedmond Dragway NC Bikefest 7/19/09 caution lots of pics

Place looks a little thinner than usual. I remember a few years ago it was elbow to elbow. Economy has hit a lot of people hard. I will try and get some pics of the National Bikers Roundup in Atlanta GA next month. That event usually turns out some 40k plus people.

Thanks for the pic.'s !!!!

Man, I would LOVE to have my 06 LE look like the one in the pic.'s but have all the chrome blacked out.

Place looks a little thinner than usual. I remember a few years ago it was elbow to elbow. Economy has hit a lot of people hard. I will try and get some pics of the National Bikers Roundup in Atlanta GA next month. That event usually turns out some 40k plus people.

yea, i usually go every year, it was def. a little thinner than normal, as i think exactly what you said that the economy has hurt everyone. was still crowded but nothing like its been in years past.

Very beautiful machines, the time and effort put into them is great!! Is that money themed Busa the same one formally owned by Shaq? I remember reading about it in a magazine some time back... awesome pics bro, thank you!!!:thumbsup::beerchug:

Thanks for the post. Greensboro, NC is my hometown but when I lived there, I didn't have my bike.

IMG00008b.jpg

Back