Pics from Lolo Pass trip

My buddy Kev, takin a "break"
tounge.gif

couldn't help myself.....had to post it!

lp12.JPG

Our view from the deck at the bar......right next to our rooms!

lp13.JPG

A buddy of mine and about 15 others are going to lolo in a couple of weeks.

If anyone wants to join, pm me. I wish I could go again, just too much to do........
sad.gif

Found one more....some of us down at the river Sunday nite after .....uh.....a FEW beverages...
tounge.gif

lp1.JPG

If anyone wants to join, pm me.  I wish I could go again, just too much to do........
sad.gif
so is there going to be drinkin' at barleyhoppers? if so let me know. Not like I need a reason to have a drink,but makin' new freinds seems like a pretty good one
40__s.gif

All in all, a great couple of days!  My odo said 915 miles when I shut her off last nite.
Hell, great roads, no ticets, nobody fell down, everyone got along GREAT, lots of good conversation ( until the wee hours each nite!)

What more could you ask for??!
I gotta say thats what its all about, great Country, great folks and great times.

If anyone wants to join, pm me.  I wish I could go again, just too much to do........
sad.gif
so is there going to be drinkin' at barleyhoppers? if so let me know. Not like I need a reason to have a drink,but makin' new freinds seems like a pretty good one
40__s.gif
Pal, I DO think that that is a possibility!!
tounge.gif

It was great to meet you by the way!

Get your ride goin again and come on over here. I'll show ya some fun roads.

All in all, a great couple of days!  My odo said 915 miles when I shut her off last nite.
Hell, great roads, no ticets, nobody fell down, everyone got along GREAT, lots of good conversation ( until the wee hours each nite!)

What more could you ask for??!
I gotta say thats what its all about, great Country, great folks and great times.
your'e right man, that is exactly what it is all about!

Dayum, looks like I was asleep at the wheel... I missed this... Pisser

Cracks me up though, you get all this hype and BS about the "Dragon" and it's 11 miles of over Policed, Squid festivities (Make sure you get a sticker)... Then you get a photo of a roadsign for 77 miles worth of open highway twisty heaven... I dunno... Sorta puts things into perspective I guess.

Looks like a good time folks. I've got to make it out there with you. Oh and remember to swing by Smokey point, I got some Busa accessories to sell ya!
wink.gif

Dayum, looks like I was asleep at the wheel...  I missed this...  Pisser

Cracks me up though, you get all this hype and BS about the "Dragon" and it's 11 miles of over Policed, Squid festivities (Make sure you get a sticker)...  Then you get a photo of a roadsign for 77 miles worth of open highway twisty heaven...  I dunno...  Sorta puts things into perspective I guess.  

Looks like a good time folks.  I've got to make it out there with you.  Oh and remember to swing by Smokey point, I got some Busa accessories to sell ya!
wink.gif
Next time I am in your neck of the woods, I will!

If you plan on coming over my way, let me know. I might be able to sneak out for a day or so....
biggrin.gif

Yeah , if you live in WA, own a Busa and never rode Lolo pass then you have not lived.

smile.gif
Sounds like something I gotta do then... The route you took looks like a lot of fun.

Back