Picked up a Green laser at the gun show, anyone else have one?

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Pretty cool to hit the button and see the beam go for miles. You can wave it around the air like a 5000 ft light sabre......

CAp

I bought one last year and was on top of a roof waiting for a drug deal to happen. it never did cause the loser moved to the next corner where I couldnt see him.

but I did get a chance to point my laser at his buddys who were acting as lookouts and it all worked out cause one of the guys I was pointing it at got really upset and said he was gonna kill someone.:laugh: his exact words...."Im gonna f**king kill the mother f**ker who's pointing that at me"

needless to say I continued to point it at him:laugh: and he could not figure where it was coming from. he then proceeded to pull out a gun and wave it around thinking he was gonna scare someone:rofl:

I then called for a K-9 and advised him where he was and that he had a gun. the K-9 unit got there in about 5 min and needless to say it was a short foot pursuit ending in about 40 stitches in his arm with chunks missing:laugh: and a trip to jail. so yea, that green laser is kool.:thumbsup:

Would someone please provide a brand recommendation? I've been studying the green laser rifle sight (in fact I think I started a thread recently about it) and am still looking for brand recommendations...

I would definately not want a green laser like the one I have as a gun sight... You can see the line in the air from all directions, the bad guy could follow the beam right back to you! There are green dot laser sights out there, you can choose the color you want, red or green with many of the sights out now.

Here are some bad pictures... its hard to aim and not move and take a pic I have to tell ya......

KNG_8698.jpg
KNG_8707.jpg

KNG_8698.jpg

KNG_8707.jpg

Keith if you get a rifle one make sure it has a 'pulse' setting this will prevent a solid beam from telling your position.

Cap this is twice you've gone to a gun show and come home without one :poke: :rulez:

Keith if you get a rifle one make sure it has a 'pulse' setting this will prevent a solid beam from telling your position.

Cap this is twice you've gone to a gun show and come home without one :poke: :rulez:

I will not buy guns from shows because i dont think the govt needs to record or know what I have at home. I go to shows for research and accessories. I buy my guns face to face from individuals.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I hear ya. People still getting arrested for hitting planes with lasers. Thats a big no no.

No airplane lazing...... however a few cows in the pasture no longer have cataracts

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

yea, a green laser is really tacticool, but ridiculous in real life, unless your primary purpose is to temporarily dazzle the intruder. in which case a nice LED light with a strobe setting will do the same thing.

wickedlasers.com

the most powerful ones i've been able to find. i bought a 300mW red laser from them, popped balloons, lit matches, it was awesome.

Back