photoshop some grafics for my bike

frisbee

GODSPEED RACING
Donating Member
Registered
I need someone that can photoshop some ideas I have for my bike ! Any gurus out there ? :please:

I want to see what this would look like also in red with yellow smoke .and without the skull

399393_336821413006284_107903039231457_1208872_1764427923_n.jpg

If you're really good I would like the bike red and the kanji to form in the yellow smoke so it will be alot like my bike now

000_1907.jpg

Yeah Rooster, whats taking you so long. Im seeing a fire breathing dragon to provide the smoke he's looking for.

This is a quickie (10 minutes) but it does show that the concept is awesome. Tough part will be getting the flames to read with that bright red background. The flames will read best with a dark background as that allows for those "ghost" zones. I think the kanji emerging from the flames like it's being forged is an awesome concept. If you would consider some color adjustments things would be much easier, but I really dig where you are headed.

Red Busa flames.jpg

I was puttin a few subtle flames on when it suddenly dawned on me, If you like flames, you must like campfires, and if ya like campfires, you must like camping, and if ya like camping, ya must like fishing. So, with all that in mind, I made this piece more of an experience and just a picture. Just imagine yourself out at the lake, catching green fish and spending some quality time with your Busa. I bet your wishing it was the weekend now, arent ya:laugh:

000_1907.jpg

I will upload a few picks I took. Let me know if this type of look you are looking for. They are real pics not yet photos hoped yes. I can ps them on a busa if you like them.... ( I have to fire up my phone brb )

She smoke idea seems best, unless it was yellow flames. Even with the brightest colors I thing that red would eat the definition of flames. To do the logo in smoke wouldnt look very natural though. Maybe make it out of negative space in the smoke?

I was puttin a few subtle flames on when it suddenly dawned on me, If you like flames, you must like campfires, and if ya like campfires, you must like camping, and if ya like camping, ya must like fishing. So, with all that in mind, I made this piece more of an experience and just a picture. Just imagine yourself out at the lake, catching green fish and spending some quality time with your Busa. I bet your wishing it was the weekend now, arent ya:laugh:

You just been "FROGGED!!!" :banghead:
:rofl:

I do want the bike red and the fames in yellow with the kanji appearing in the flames like the skull is in the pic but , how about the bike in black with the flames like the pic I have in red and the kanji appearing behind the flames in yellow

This is a quickie (10 minutes) but it does show that the concept is awesome. Tough part will be getting the flames to read with that bright red background. The flames will read best with a dark background as that allows for those "ghost" zones. I think the kanji emerging from the flames like it's being forged is an awesome concept. If you would consider some color adjustments things would be much easier, but I really dig where you are headed.

YOU NAILED IT !!! :laugh:

you should try working on it... it's like working in rose bushes.. i woke up sore one morning after working on it all day...

Frisbee i found pics for you

Dude that gas cap looks painful :laugh:

Nice job Frog, mad skillz :thumbsup:

you should try working on it... it's like working in rose bushes.. i woke up sore one morning after working on it all day...

Frisbee i found pics for you

Cool , maybe I could fly up there and we could have lunch .

DOD3 , Golden gets his insurance paid up before he works on my bike . He Always gets cut up . I cut myself everytime I wash my bike!

Back