Photoshop beauty tricks

warbrown

Bald and Busafied
Donating Member
Registered
Have you ever wondered how cover models can look so perfect in the magazines? Here's a cool site that takes you through the retouching process to show how they turn pretty into beautiful.

Click on the picture, then click on "unveil the fraud" to go through the 10 steps.

<div align="center"><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Click Here</span>[/Quote]

(When I showed this to my wife, she was amazed, and asked if I could do this to her. This of course is one of those "no win" questions, but I tried my best. "Honey, there's no need. You're beautiful just the way you are" I replied. Without missing a beat, she countered with, "Yeah right....Good try.")
laugh.gif

note: you have to wait for it to fully load, after clicking the left button.

okay.. had to admit i pressed the "breast" before and after about 10 times
sad.gif

pretty cool though.  unfortantely. some girls get upset about their own bodies because of this.

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144470746 -->

Words fail me..I'm devastated...

Just popped my baloon....
sad.gif

Gonna have to rely on the beer goggles in future..
tounge.gif

Actually this site has an agenda and is not all that accurate. While all of these techniques are used sometimes, I've never seen more than a couple used on a single image. For the most part it's just much easier to start with a pretty woman. There are plenty of em' out there, and this file was a pretty extreme example. Interesting stuff though.

Back