Photography Help

Busa Jules

Little blue pill, M.Ed.
Donating Member
Registered
I am trying to find the thread where one of our members mentioned that their wife has a photography business. I went to her site and was really impressed with her photos. Now I can't find it for the life of me. I am wanting to share the site with another friend who is looking into setting up a studio and wants to do a lot of outdoor shots.

Any help? I think it was a "pics of your family/ kids/ spouse" thread but I can't find it.

I know that their outdoor studio was flooded last year so I think this member is fromt he midwest somewhere. ARRGHHH... getting old sucks!! (the mind is a valuable thing to waste kids :learn:)

:whistle::whistle::whistle:I have no info to sare Jules...I hate pictures...of ME that is:rofl:

:whistle::whistle::whistle:I have no info to sare Jules...I hate pictures...of ME that is:rofl:

Sorry Jules I have to :hijack: this thread for just a moment. Since Lycan doesn't like seeing pics of himself I thought I'd help him out by posting one. :laugh:

Summer 2008 256.jpg

jules i am not sure who it was... but if the person needs help i have a hook up. My new uncle (married my blood aunt) has been into photography for many years. he has a dark room in his basement. yes old school. He has taught a few classes at some of the colleges. so if you need help let me know

Sorry Jules I have to :hijack: this thread for just a moment. Since Lycan doesn't like seeing pics of himself I thought I'd help him out by posting one. :laugh:

oooh... early morning Angel.... this is a rare pic of Angel awake before 10AM!

oooh... early morning Angel.... this is a rare pic of Angel awake before 10AM!

I believe it was a rough first night for him. Too much of this :beerchug: maybe? I have another of him asleep on the couch, but I won't post it unless I need it for ammo. :laugh:

With a little more searching.. I THINK it is Proud Dad... I found the flood topic. Geesh I've got work to do here.. allt his investigating is taking up valuable texting time :laugh:

Back