People passing by were having trouble...so they said...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
They joked that they were having a tuff time deciphering which one was the true "DEATH MACHINE" my bike or this.
Pretty funny. That was the common thread from a few passersby as I stopped for a photo op.

Kind of a cool hot rod,prolly fun to roll around in on Halloween.

c1.jpg

Its got yer skull air cleaner with Harley skull cap,eagle on the rad with skull head

c2.jpg

Yup,the Death Machine. Love that exhaust locale

c3.jpg

Yer spider web rad accent

c4.jpg

Customary beer keg fuel cell,Harley "coffin style" brake lights,wrought iron bumpers

c5.jpg

chain for rad support,steering wheel,spinal column door handles

c6.jpg

What a dream to work on thou eh. 20 minute "full tune-up"

20200816_131846_Burst01.jpg

Fun stuff. I got a girlfriend with a real hearse,done up about the same. Big block 500 and sumthin' cubic inch. She's a whako,she'd love this.
Rubb.

They joked that they were having a tuff time deciphering which one was the true "DEATH MACHINE" my bike or this.
Pretty funny. That was the common thread from a few passersby as I stopped for a photo op.

View attachment 1624938

Its got yer skull air cleaner with Harley skull cap,eagle on the rad with skull head

View attachment 1624939

View attachment 1624940

View attachment 1624941

Customary beer keg fuel cell,Harley "coffin style" brake lights,wrought iron bumpers

View attachment 1624942

View attachment 1624943

View attachment 1624944

Fun stuff. I got a girlfriend with a real hearse,done up about the same. Big block 500 and sumthin' cubic inch. She's a whako,she'd love this.
Rubb.
That's a badass death duo right there. Hopefully the guy is not a Harley snob. Though I love sportbikes the most for sure I also have a special place in my heart for Harley's and cruisers. I know mechanically they may not be up to snuff in many people's opinions, but I still love them. I can admit they do not perform as well, but bikes are a passion, not always a science. It's just sad Harley guys don't always show me the same respect.

That's a badass death duo right there. Hopefully the guy is not a Harley snob. Though I love sportbikes the most for sure I also have a special place in my heart for Harley's and cruisers. I know mechanically they may not be up to snuff in many people's opinions, but I still love them. I can admit they do not perform as well, but bikes are a passion, not always a science. It's just sad Harley guys don't always show me the same respect.
I love most bikes. If all you can afford is a scooter,so be it. Get out in the wind. I've had 'em all bro. One of my Harley's had a professional appraised value of $98,000 CDN. It was a Harley softail frame holding all custom parts. A 127 cu in S&S,fat tire,air ride suspension,Performance Machine everything...each wheel,5 grand.blah blah blah. LOL. You'd a loved it. Built and owned by a guy who did the tech/builds on bikes for the local chapter of the Hells Angles. Another cool one I had was a Big Dog custom chopper. They were about 50-60 grand or so,something like that. I got it for a 3rd of that. It was imported into Canada by one of the Vancouver Canucks. (NHL) hey,some people don't know/like hockey. :laugh:
Rubb.

Last edited:
It's just sad Harley guys don't always show me the same respect.
You'll always get that from some. Just ignore. Some are very cool and come up and wanna talk all about the Busa. They know. Plus...about 1 in a million hard core harley boys started out on one.[harley] They all have a "Honda Demon" in the closet. :laugh: They just don't talk about it. I've rolled up to Hells Angels events on "Non-Harley" thinkin' I might get my azz kicked,but they are cool for the most part. I used to build custom Jap bikes for myself and friends,Virago,Intruder,Shadow,etc...they were pretty sweet for the day...and it's all we could afford. Rolled up to an' event one time on my 1985 750 Zook Intruder. Gigantic man at the gate said you can park "your pretty Intruder" over there. It was a grass field with my bike and one other on that side...and like 200 Harleys on the other side. hehehe..fun times. I test rode the Harley Live Wire a couple weeks back. The Busa drew a small crowd at the dealership. Meh...it is what it is Bro.
Ride On.....
riding gif.gif

Rubb.

View attachment 1624938

View attachment 1624939

View attachment 1624940

View attachment 1624941

View attachment 1624942

View attachment 1624943

View attachment 1624944

Rubb.
Definitely a cool little rat rod :thumbsup: . Is it just me or does that air cleaner have his helmet on backwards??

Definitely a cool little rat rod :thumbsup: . Is it just me or does that air cleaner have his helmet on backwards??
Good eye bro. I used to sport that exact lid on my choppers. It looks like the lid the horse people wear for show jumping.
The sticker inside reads: This is a novelty item. Not for use. :laugh:
Rubb.

Good eye bro. I used to sport that exact lid on my choppers. It looks like the lid the horse people wear for show jumping.
The sticker inside reads: This is a novelty item. Not for use. :laugh:
Rubb.
When I had my cruiser I spent weeks trying to find a helmet that didn't give me the mushroom head look but I didn't want a novelty helmet. Came across some that were perfect, d.o.t. approved and as slim as the novelty helmets and get this CANADIAN made :thumbsup: :laugh: :laugh:. Bikerhelmets.com World's Smallest & Lightest Motorcycle Helmet
I try to let anyone I know that rides a cruiser that these are great helmets, at least they have some kind of rating and they have that nice slim profile.

That's cool. I saw a guy pulled over by a cop in a parking lot a few years back and he was driving something like this. It obviously wasn't street legal because it was about 3 feet tall. It had a huge funnel shaped muffler that didn't appear to be intended to muffle anything. I didn't get a good look at the exposed engine from the distance I was but it was all chrome and stuck up higher than the car. I don't know what the guy did or what cop might have the heart to give a ticket to such an automobile. If I were a cop, I'd have to cut the guy slack for sheer creativity.

When I had my cruiser I spent weeks trying to find a helmet that didn't give me the mushroom head look but I didn't want a novelty helmet. Came across some that were perfect, d.o.t. approved and as slim as the novelty helmets and get this CANADIAN made :thumbsup: :laugh: :laugh:. Bikerhelmets.com World's Smallest & Lightest Motorcycle Helmet
I try to let anyone I know that rides a cruiser that these are great helmets, at least they have some kind of rating and they have that nice slim profile.
They are way cool Dopey. My buddy who rides a Night Train sports the Gemanator. :laugh::thumbsup:
That's cool. I saw a guy pulled over by a cop in a parking lot a few years back and he was driving something like this. It obviously wasn't street legal because it was about 3 feet tall. It had a huge funnel shaped muffler that didn't appear to be intended to muffle anything. I didn't get a good look at the exposed engine from the distance I was but it was all chrome and stuck up higher than the car. I don't know what the guy did or what cop might have the heart to give a ticket to such an automobile. If I were a cop, I'd have to cut the guy slack for sheer creativity.
Love it or hate it....Style points right man. :thumbsup:
That is one way to stand out in the crowd!
I'm sure he sometimes attracts the wrong attention.

police.gif

Rubb.

You'll always get that from some. Just ignore. Some are very cool and come up and wanna talk all about the Busa. They know. Plus...about 1 in a million hard core harley boys started out on one.[harley] They all have a "Honda Demon" in the closet. :laugh: They just don't talk about it. I've rolled up to Hells Angels events on "Non-Harley" thinkin' I might get my azz kicked,but they are cool for the most part. I used to build custom Jap bikes for myself and friends,Virago,Intruder,Shadow,etc...they were pretty sweet for the day...and it's all we could afford. Rolled up to an' event one time on my 1985 750 Zook Intruder. Gigantic man at the gate said you can park "your pretty Intruder" over there. It was a grass field with my bike and one other on that side...and like 200 Harleys on the other side. hehehe..fun times. I test rode the Harley Live Wire a couple weeks back. The Busa drew a small crowd at the dealership. Meh...it is what it is Bro.
Ride On.....View attachment 1624955
Rubb.
Oh yeah I hear what you're saying. My first ride was on my step dad's Barley and I worlk with a guy who rides one now. The guy I work with is a mechanic and gives me advice on fixing my Honda all the time. Most of them are cool, I was just referring to the occasional baddass that doesn't wave at me

Back