PC2 maps and dyno numbers!!!

OB_crazy bill

Registered
i have a micron pipe and used the 003 map for the micron. with that i pulled 154 hp . tweeked it slightly and came up to 157 hp . uploaded the european map woith some minor adjustments and hit 159.9 hp. i wish i could give you more info on the map mods but i wasnt there when they were done. im in indy. not too sure what altitude is here butall i can tell ya is buy some dyno time. its a very worthwile investyment and your application will almost certainly differ from other bikes needs.

Guys ... I have full yoshi Carbon ... using the 003 map (small tweaks) but I can advise checking the TPS first!!! Mine is so way out from the factory that I cannot really play on it anymore untill I set that right.

Also are you guys using stock air filters?
Aussie.

Has anyone actually tried the different pre-programmed maps supplied by Dynojet on the dyno to see how much of a difference there is between the different maps? I am looking for the best map to use with a full Yoshi race pipe. If anyone has a custom setting that seems to work good across the whole board and not just for peak numbers please let me know.

Back