PC III USB Map for Scorpion Exhaust

B_train

Donating Member
Registered
Hello everyone,
I am new to this, and it has been great reading some of the comments/suggestions that you all have offered.

I recently purchased scorpion slip on and PC III usb for 05 busa... However, I am not sure about the maping portion. I did see two maps that were in the dbase, but the map indicated I need to disconnect/Disable the O2 sensor. I am using the factory Air filter. I have also used the "Chrome Marble" mod for blocking off the pair valve :-)

Couple of question:
Do I really need to disable the O2 sensor (not very comfortable doing that)
Also, has anyone installed the scorpion with PC III usb, and saw a difference in performance.

Thanks everyone for any suggestions...
bowdown.gif

Slip-ons won't require a map...you can run it just fine without the PC III.

Only time yer gonna need mapping is when you put on a full exhaust...

oh yeah...don't be tweakin on yer own with the mapping unless you have a dyno in the garage with all the proper fixin's....it's gonna be a nightmare if you don't know what you're doing.

My advice? Run the scorpions for awhile (they're awesome cans...I love the sound) an save up some $$$ for a full exhaust. THEN you can start worrying about the mapping. Once yer ready, check out the Cheese Man...

aka Johnnycheese....he's a member on this board. PM him and get yerself a fuggin damn fine map...Johnny's one of the best. He's the one you need to go lookin for when the time comes.

Hope this helps.
cool.gif

Back