Patriot Predator Control muzzle breaks!

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
This guy is gonna make a muzzle break for my AR. I'm naming my AR "Phantom" and he said possibly could offer my design as a regular on his site & I could name it lol. Check out www.patriotpredatorcontrol.com and see what all he has to offer. Looks like he does great work and i'll hopefully be purchasing soon so I will testify to the results as soon as I get to shoot.
Posted via Mobile Device

like I said in my other muzzle break thread, i'm buyin cuz I want one.....good enough?
Posted via Mobile Device

I guess. Why make so many threads about how cool and great it will be if you can't even justify it. Like putting wheelie bars on a vespa.
Posted via Mobile Device

do me a favor. Since i'm mobile, write an administrator & ask him to delete the thread. Then I won't have to put up with you bustin my friggin balls. How bout that? Why can't someone just buy what the heck they want without some person always there to ridicule?
Posted via Mobile Device

I've asked you twice in a serious manner why and you get all butthurt so I gave you the sarcasm you were giving me.

If your gonna be shooting from prone then all its gonna do is feed you whatever is laying on the groung. You're money would be bettet spent on a gas buffer to reduce felt recoil. But whatever I won't respond anymore.
Posted via Mobile Device

sorry man, being a fellow ar shooter, i was hoping you knew something i didn't. i'm always looking for an excuse to blow a wad of cash on my rifle. i was thinking more along the lines of this...
suptac16.jpg

i hate earplugs. but in addition to the 429 bucks, you're looking at 250 for the tax stamp, plus 250 per class 3 weapon.

Last edited:
Ogre the can will only cost you 200 to register and obtain + the cost of it itself.
It can go on any semi-auto properly equipped so you would not need another tax stamp for the gun.

Suppressors are good but can get overloaded with full auto fire so most often semi is used or 2-3 rnd burst. Anymore and you risk damaging the unit.

now now boys...remember...no need getting banned...either one of ya... red...dont be so sensitive....mattstang...cause he wants to...there....all solved. (and as a side note..ever try to search for a thread you have done on mobile web if its not on front page...its easyer to just start a new thread..red has no home net only mobile web)

Last edited:
now now boys...remember...no need getting banned...either one of ya... red...dont be so sensitive....mattstang...cause he wants to...there....all solved. (and as a side note..ever try to search for a thread you have done on mobile web if its not on front page...its easyer to just start a new thread..red has no home net only mobile web)

I only have mobile and its not hard at all. Click search and then type in the words. It comes up.

If it had a purpose maybe I could suggest things that work better or compliment, but if he wants it just cause it looks cool that's fine too. But he won't say that.

Didn't know posting a reply to a topic was the wrong thing to do. Sorry I thought this was an open forum.
Posted via Mobile Device

Look at it this way.
When the SHTF and he gets to drilling that thing in order to convert it for full auto fire cuz laws will no longer matter he will already have a muzzle brake on it to control the rise.

Thats a good reason...

Ogre the can will only cost you 200 to register and obtain + the cost of it itself.
It can go on any semi-auto properly equipped so you would not need another tax stamp for the gun.

Suppressors are good but can get overloaded with full auto fire so most often semi is used or 2-3 rnd burst. Anymore and you risk damaging the unit.

don't like full auto. my rifle is a varminter with a 24 inch barrel. what do i need full auto for, just to gun down some hogs downrange. it's a gopher gun man. if someone comes into my house with the intent to hurt me or my fam, well, they'll get the 12 ga. and there's no need to suppress self defense.

Buying new toys for your guns is a good enough reason to buy it. When I got the forward grip put on my AR, I was happy as hell! One, I got to get something new for my gun and I did a mod to it that would make shooting it a lot more comfortable/cool looking!

Ogre there is a time and place for everything.
A good scoped rifle and some type of select fire sub caliber weapon would be ideal.

Dont have any nor can I afford any of them but should be familiar with them so like I said when laws dont matter anymore you can take care of yourself..

Big Guy I agree with you.
Got more ammo cans full of accessories than I wanna go thru.
Got like 4-5 cans full of just holsters.

Keeps me sane...

Back