Passenger pegs?

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Hey gang, is anyone aware of aftermarket adjustable passenger pegs? The idea is for a more comfy position...

thanx - K

(Kento-Moto @ Jun. 25 2007,09:39) Hey gang, is anyone aware of aftermarket adjustable passenger pegs? The idea is for a more comfy position...

thanx - K
My wife bitches about the pegs being too high as well and not very comfortable... ANyone with any ideas on this?

Cloud

Keep the stock pegs.......
tounge.gif

I was wondering the same. Was going to take a ride over to the Buell dealer to see about modifing one of the sets used for the fr. mod. Maybe someone who has a set could take a look. I'm thinking a shim or a bushing you could make them work. Just a thought.

The problem is the close proximity to the cans. There's precious little room to "adjust" downward.

That's true about the cans but even a half inch would be better. I need to find something. My wife hates long rides.

You could actually drop the rear pegs a good 2" and foreward about 3". The problem is, the drop-out for the peg itself sticks out.
The bolts for the can would be an excellent place to mount something sticking up to rest a foot on if you could insulate it away from the heat.

The knees bothering her on long rides is the wife's biggest complaint... I guess from being in on position for a while, they bother her. But I would think even if the pegs were a little lower, it still wouldn't be enough to take the bend out of the knees so they would still hurt (unless the knees were a lot more extended, but that isn't going to happen).

You really need a modified CNC milled dropped peg.
Can't wait till I get into the CNC machining soon. Times like these call
for custom action to be taken.

Back