Party

ditchdr

Registered
Today was my little boys 2nd b-day party so here are a few pics..

JFBD142008.jpg

All the little curtian climbers parking where ever they want.

JFBD62008.jpg

Looks like the wife is here

JFBD112008.jpg

And her mother

JFBD42008.jpg

Jake showing off his new ride

JFBD152008.jpg

The cake

I like the pic of your son sitting in the car, it looks like he's saying " I'd rather be on the Busa dad".

JFBD132008.jpg

Some cookies we had made up

JFBD82008.jpg

Some pirate bling

JFBD412008.jpg

Savannah Rose wanting to take Jakes new ride for a spin

JFBD292008.jpg

Little harley

JFBD312008.jpg

Jakes Great Grand Mother flew in from France.

JFBD122008.jpg

Found this guy hanging out at my door.

JFBD202008.jpg

Some of the madness

I have about 300 pics i am going through,, and well I am not poating them all lol..

beerchug.gif
Love the cake.

I have girls...so it's usually Ponies and dolls

Well the whole party was built around the cake,, and the sad part is Jessica saw it 2 doays after jakes 1st party lol.. It was a good time, he got tons of toys, and got to see all his buddies.. Poor little guy is wore slap out he just flopped on the floor at 7 and has not been up since lol..

Oh and i am sure he would rather ride a busa,, but Daddy needs to get himself a new one first lol

So did the great grandmother drive a pushbroom?
rofl.gif
Love the parking lot!

Na she rode with grand ma lol. I tel ya what I say she is the sweetest lady I have ever know, but then again, I cant understand but maybe 3 or 4 words that she says.. For all I know she is cussing me out lol..

It looks like you guys went all out! That's awesome. My youngest just turn 2. We didn't do a party. We just hung out and ate cake. She loved it! She is so easy to please. By the way love the the creativity!
bowdown.gif

I must say the cake and cookies are awesome! LOL...you know what us older folks look at...the FOOD!

Happy belated birhtday to your lil one!

Yhe cookies were flipping great, my mother ion law brought them from a baker in Jacksonville FL,, We hid 1/2 a dozen so we could have some after the party lol..

Back