Panther Motorcycle Company?

Strange indeed... I don't care much for it, but I'm sure some will.

a turbo diesel... wonder if it will need the blue pee juice... :laugh:

I was planning on getting a diesel in my next truck until I learned about that. A fuel tank AND a smurf pee tank? No thanks. :moon:

Last edited:
Can anyone say another LOSER in the making ??? ! I just wonder where all these guys find $$$$$ and :banghead: nuts to invest in their ideas. I just don't think there's a market for an $85,000 - 100HP Diesel (I don't care if it is a Turbo Hemi) motorcycle. And did you see the $17,000 beginner bike, nearly all the options are CROSSED OUT making them NOT AVAILABLE.

NOT AVAILABLE for $17,000 :rofl: , you got to be kidding :laugh:

So the main draw for this bike is the shapeshifting ability which lends to easier navigating in tight spots. For some reason I have never had much problem navigating a Harley or a Hayabusa. Me thinks this bike is for weirdos.

Wow, this is really strange!
Home of the Panther Motorcycle Company
ShapeShifting Frame?

well?...i giv'im an atta boy on "innovation" ann the extensive use of super expensive exotic areospace alloys but it seems they've sacrificed "Function" for "Fit & Form"...cause ain't nobody gonna tell me that that folds up and fits in yer trunk design of that harleyesque/buell look'in attempt at a KLR650 is even close to the preformance of a...well...real KLR650...which btw would be far better preforming and "mission aimed" than that monstroncity..and u know that the KLR would be a fraction of the cost..brinkman is a gov. supplier...and they pay prices for shid that u or i would laugh at..our tax dollar$ hard at work. :banghead:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

I'm sorry, but am I looking at some kind of model off somebody's workbench? It really looks like toy to me.

I'm sorry, but am I looking at some kind of model off somebody's workbench? It really looks like toy to me.

no doubt...the article stated it's due date ain't till the latter part of 2010.

then they'll try an get some Know-not idiot from the govs purchasing dept. to think it' the best thing since sliced bread and worth every millions...when in reality?..i am a former marine...and if i was psrt of custers 7th? mounted on all terrain 2 wheeled go anywhere dirt bikes?..as mounted recon?...i'd trade my panther for 10 KLR650's or 8 KTM's from the folks who got tough, reliable, dependable and "Fit-4-Duty" down to a fine art/science...that's where my tax dollars would go...and with a huge grin on my face..rig up a KLR or KTM with a titanium Bulletproof glass fairing shield and a .30cal minigun w/ grenade launchers...2 5 gal. jerry cans of fuel mounted solidly to the back like saddlebags and an alice pack mounted to a t-bar tailrack and off we go! :thumbsup:

but a panther?..looks more like a pipe-dream pussycat to me. :rofl:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Back