Any Carolina Panthers Fans?

Very cool good luck to him.
I have a few friends that played in the NFL very big names. Its interesting to hear their view of the game, the things they've been around and what not.

Very cool good luck to him.
I have a few friends that played in the NFL very big names. Its interesting to hear their view of the game, the things they've been around and what not.
I've known a few guys who have played different pro sports over the years, I've learned a lot from them about competition and business. You're right, their perspective is very interesting. This kid has a work ethic that will serve him well.
Also have a nephew who may get a shot in the later rounds. Fingers crossed....

I've known a few guys who have played different pro sports over the years, I've learned a lot from them about competition and business. You're right, their perspective is very interesting. This kid has a work ethic that will serve him well.
Also have a nephew who may get a shot in the later rounds. Fingers crossed....

Very cool.
My friends that have played again are very big names. One thing they said they wish that had done early on was be a little more humble and realize the game and fame will end. Today they are very humble individuals who realize they played a great game, but just that, a game.
One friend like to keep busy and started a landscaping business. He's totally happy earning $100 to clean up someone's yard and he was once the highest paid player in the league. That guy has my respect.
Maybe words to pass down to those who may make it in your family.

Last edited:
Very cool.
My friends that have played again are very big names. One thing they said they wish that had done early on was be a little more humble and realize the game and fame will end. Today they are very humble individuals who realize they played a great game, but just that, a game.
One friend like to keep busy and started a landscaping business. He's totally happy earning $100 to clean up someone's yard and he was once the highest paid player in the league. That guy has my respect.
Maybe words to pass down to those who may make it in your family.
Absolutely, my nephew and I have had conversations along similar lines, but I will pass your advice on.

Back