Painful skid marks

ouch sorry to see. don`t wear buttless chaps anymore! just kidding ouch:(

THAT MADE ME SICK
alien.gif
yeah me too! I shudder to think pacific's Gigelo career was EVER THAT good!! [shudder shudder cringe]

;)

i got one better....i was in shorts and one day i rode a freinds motocross bike and it hit the powerband and popped a wheelie and since it was a small bike it stood up and i slid off the back and rode the knobbie tire...(held on to the bike) i got it to drop and when it was all said and done i had no shorts left and i still have chunk in the balls

I say He only did that so he could MOON us... I have been wanting to sew some Leather from old Chaps onto my Jeans in just the right places. Way to hot for Leather Pants around here. I will sew a big piece on the Butt for sure.

thats what happens when you wear your 'purple onion' bar pants on tag a queer night enroute to the bar lol

Forget the car ride home, think about the treatment at the hospital when the have to take that bristle brush to that wound and scrub it to get all the "bacteria" out of it. Now that is gonna hurt and make him wish he wore leather pants...

Back