Outlaw Busa these pics for you...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Here is a few shots of how I have my GPS installed....

I took a small piece of aluminum about 3 inches long and drilled a hole into each end. I took the nut off the top clamp bolt on the bottom left and then put the nut back on after sliding my new bracket on the bolt.

I took a ram mount 1"ball and put it on the other end of the aluminum bracket. Then I used the mount kit that came with my garmin 550 and it put the GPS mounting bracket just above the top plate..

Hope this helps.....

This is the final product, you can see all the speedo and most of the tach at just a glance. The angle of this pics is higher than if you were riding...
1.jpg

In this pic you can see the bracket I made and how its been added to the top plate bolt... You can see a little of the threads on the ball mount.
3.jpg

This pic is from the right side looking in, you can see the zumo 550 double ball adapter connecting to the docking bracket and the top of the 1" ball on the bracket I made...

let me know if you need more....

cap
2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

That will help out a great deal, I'm going to print them out.

Thank you~!~ :thumbsup:

Hey that's how I did mine. Capt suggested it an showed me pics. I love it and kept my GPR. Love the location. :thumbsup:

Back