Out in CA playing with a group of friends and their Busa’s

I grew up in Banning, lived on Park Ave just a block south of Sylvan Park back in 60/70's. I was kicking butt going to Idyllwild on a GT750 back then, I remember one time coming around a tight corner and seeing water running across the road and slid that bike almost off the road but kept it upright. Hated all the camper's coming back down on Sundays LOL. Back then there was a lot of unpaved roads if you wanted to get real dirty.

I grew up in Banning, lived on Park Ave just a block south of Sylvan Park back in 60/70's. I was kicking butt going to Idyllwild on a GT750 back then, I remember one time coming around a tight corner and seeing water running across the road and slid that bike almost off the road but kept it upright. Hated all the camper's coming back down on Sundays LOL. Back then there was a lot of unpaved roads if you wanted to get real dirty.
It had rained the night before this video and the centerline was wet, as well as the corners under the trees. I came around one of the curves a water was running across the road and my back tire slid out, had to stand it up to save it and went across the centerline. There’s a cut in the video where it happened….

It had rained the night before this video and the centerline was wet, as well as the corners under the trees. I came around one of the curves a water was running across the road and my back tire slid out, had to stand it up to save it and went across the centerline. There’s a cut in the video where it happened….
Good save ! Around here in Abilene it's the Turkey Vultures and loose Texas Longhorns that will get your attention LOL. I hate cell phone towers cause we have hundreds of them roosting on them at night.

Squad Go GIF by The Kid LAROI.

Pomona on Saturday *

Last edited:
Good save ! Around here in Abilene it's the Turkey Vultures and loose Texas Longhorns that will get your attention LOL. I hate cell phone towers cause we have hundreds of them roosting on them at night.
Hate to hit one of those at 85..

Back