Open House March 28 Team Powersports Smithfield

Loomis

Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Registered
Possible Weekend Ride.

FLYER.jpg

So far I'm wide open on that day! I'm in!

Rock - there's a bike show, time to show off those Chrome Galfers! :beerchug:

Don't know my work schedule, but it's a possibility. Charlotte , right :thumbsup:

It's More on the Raleigh Side, the address in on the Flyer, the town is Smithfield right off I95. by the Smithfield outlets.

Loomis.

I have soccer practice at 2 on Saturdays, so if we head out in the AM I can go... Sunday may also be open...

Morning Ride, out to Smithfield SAT. Who's Riding we'll figure out where to meet up. I've got 3 people in already...

Loomis.

I'm in! :thumbsup:

is Kim coming along? I may bring my son w/me....

I need to be back by 12:30/1ish, but I'm sure I can find my way back... :laugh:

Hey guys im new to this South East Forum just talked with Loomis thats one person i didn't know i talk to on the phone from my Work at AMERICAN TIRE DIST. in Raleigh , i Live in Burlington/Graham N.C. , i Hope to ride with alot of ya !

here's a pic on my Busa BELOW :beerchug:

IMG00242-20090322-1811.jpg

Hey guys im new to this South East Forum just talked with Loomis thats one person i didn't know i talk to on the phone from my Work at AMERICAN TIRE DIST. in Raleigh , i Live in Burlington/Graham N.C. , i Hope to ride with alot of ya !

here's a pic on my Busa BELOW :beerchug:

Picture taken at VIR I know that Track WELL....

nice bike! if you're coming from Burlington, you'll be coming right by me off I-85. We can hook up and meet Jon down in Raleigh if you're game...

Web Ash is going to ride his pocket rocket. :rofl:He sold his BUSA. :rulez: I may be game for the ride i'll be coming back from a military school on friday. So I gotta see if mamas gonna let me take off again so soon.:please:

Loomis it was a great day at vir !! 2 friends won trophy placks , johnny won 2 third place on his sv650 & matt won 1st on his new ducati 1198

Weather says Afternoon Showers, I'm thinking all the locals can meet at The BP Station on Capital Blvd and I think the cross street is Spring Forest. Pass the Capital ford on Left Side. 9:30am Sat.. If you like hook up with WhiteLE and meet and rest of us at Bp. Then will can meet everyone at Teampowersports in Smithfield at around 10:30ish.

Loomis..

Weather says Afternoon Showers, I'm thinking all the locals can meet at The BP Station on Capital Blvd and I think the cross street is Spring Forest. Pass the Capital ford on Left Side. 9:30am Sat.. If you like hook up with WhiteLE and meet and rest of us at Bp. Then will can meet everyone at Teampowersports in Smithfield at around 10:30ish.

Loomis..

Cool that sounds great we will see how it pans out !
Posted via Mobile Device

Back