Only in Los Angeles

O

outtahand

Stuck in traffic on the Ventura Freeway
I hear this gawdawful blatting sound coming up behind me splitting lanes
If only I'd had a camera ready!
It was a chick wearing hot pink satin capri pants
wearing a pair of medium heel black sensible shoe type pumps - not even high heels or spikes! like granny style!
On a Hardley! Yuck.
Ugghhh wanted to remove my eyes AND my ears... :lol:

At least she was wearing an armoured jacket. :cheerleader:

Actuall I saw a harley ***** smoking a cigar. For some reason that look sexy ???

I'm not a lesbian, but I could see that being sexy, as long as it is done with panache.

But not in an outfit that looks like it came from the sales rack at Marshall's ???

To pull off the 'cigar' thing...I think the girl would have to be fully decked in a black patent-leather storm-trooper suit...WITH mirrored sunglasses and a riding crop.

:moon:

Isn't this the correct mathematical formula??

l_4f9714755601a37352f069b42459707a.jpg

To pull off the 'cigar' thing...I think the girl would have to be fully decked in a black patent-leather storm-trooper suit...WITH mirrored sunglasses and a riding crop.

:moon:

We must subscribe to the same por n mags.:laugh:

I was at a pool in Las Vegas and there was a girl in a bikini smoking a cigar while sun bathing. It was so sexy that I had to meet her so I walked up and started a conversation with her. Turns out she worked for an airlines and was there with her boyfriend on a Goldwing. We were having a great time and then her boyfriend arrived and he wasnt too friendly so I let her alone. He left for a bit and she came over to chat some more. She said it was so hot that she didnt want to ride back home on the back of the goldwing. I told her I would be happy to drive her home in my car if she would smoke a cigar while we were driving...ha !! She was cool !! But she left with her boyfriend. :banghead:

I was at a pool in Las Vegas and there was a girl in a bikini smoking a cigar while sun bathing. It was so sexy that I had to meet her so I walked up and started a conversation with her. Turns out she worked for an airlines and was there with her boyfriend on a Goldwing. We were having a great time and then her boyfriend arrived and he wasnt too friendly so I let her alone. He left for a bit and she came over to chat some more. She said it was so hot that she didnt want to ride back home on the back of the goldwing. I told her I would be happy to drive her home in my car if she would smoke a cigar while we were driving...ha !! She was cool !! But she left with her boyfriend. :banghead:

That sounds real good... Just visualizing the scenario is entertaining.

Of course she would leave with the boyfriend! Wouldn't be very nice to bale on him like that. Shows she has some class. But I'll bet she'd have traded numbers with you, if you had asked... :cheerleader:

Back