Online PDF Workshop Manuals

OccasionalBusa

Registered
Haven't been on here for at least a year, (owner of 2002 Busa), as I don't get to ride my Busa as it's in NZ very often, and I'm in Oz, and my yearly trip is coming up to NZ, (approx 6000 kms in 10 days, of magnificent roads and scenery in NZ), and enquiring as to where there is a link to obtain a workshop manual online in say PDF format?

I've done a search and the link that is mentioned has now been deleted.

Any suggestions? Would prefer electronic format if possible.

:cool:

Tks guys got 1 of the manuals from rapidshare but it says now I've reached my download limit, so I've PM'd you Kass.

Tks muchly for the assistance.

Tks guys got 1 of the manuals from rapidshare but it says now I've reached my download limit, so I've PM'd you Kass.

Tks muchly for the assistance.

go back again.
I downloaded 3 I did not have last night. after each one I recieved the same message. Just wait a bit and go back and grab another

:welcome: OccasionalBusa.....

Looks like the org crew has already got you pointed in the right direction. Have a safe and enjoyable trip to NZ. Sounds like it will be one for the memory books :thumbsup:

I have asked for a donation of an K8 manual that I can cut the back out of and build a good indexed PDF... so far, no takers...

Also, I have on my servers:

http://1gighost.com/hayabusa/

no bandwidth throttle or limits (100mps pipe) anyone want to add to this folder let me know and I will arrange file transfer..

Last edited:
Have a safe and enjoyable trip to NZ. Sounds like it will be one for the memory books :thumbsup:

We always do. I met one or 2 of the NZ guys through Apriliaforum years ago, and went over there maybe 4 years ago now, and borrowed a friend of theirs 2002 Busa which had 1800kms on the clock from his previous 3-4 years ownership. I ended up doing 1700kms in the 3 days I was there. Went back a year later and ended up buying the bike for $Aust9k. It had an intercomm on it, a radar detector, new tyres, ventura rack, an absolute bargain. (My wife doesn't know I own that bike over there! :laugh:)

In Oz I have owned an Aprilia Falco with Ohlins front and rear, and BST CF wheels and a big bore kit. Unfortunately after 9 years of ownership I ended up with cracked cylinders, so I parted the bike out to all corners of the planet, and found a slightly crashed repairable writeoff 03 Aprilia RSV. I took all the good bits off of my old bike, and threw them into the new one and turned the RSV into a very sweet Tuono. I've always owned twins for some 35 years now, except the Busa now. From old bevel Ducatis, to the Apes in my shed.

Couple of pics for you, my new Tuono, the Busa in NZ, and a Lake near Queenstown on the South Island of NZ on the road to Hast. The road is all twisties for 165kms....:beerchug:

DSCN3076.jpg

Latte 06 068.jpg

DSCN0002.jpg

Back