One Piece Suit?

I am thinking of buying a one piece suit like the one below.
I am wondering if you usually wear anything underneath the one piece suit, like pants or shirt?
It seems that you would be sweating your a$$ off in the summer time if you did wear anything underneath a one piece suit such as a pair of pants or shirt.

That the only thing preventing me from buying. Can you wear a one piece without wearing anything underneath?
https://www.komodogear.com/store/product.php?productid=110&cat=3&page=1

Get UnderArmor underwear. It's pricey but worth it. It'll keep you cool and help prevent you sweating into the leathers and incurring a massive leather-cleaning bill. Oh, and sweaty leathers stink

I like the one piece racing under suits, they come in vented or unvented. Base layer two piece active ware for skiing works well too!

Depends on hot hot it gets where you live. If you ride in the 85+ ranges you will want a thin wicking undersuit that is also easy to slide the suit over. If the suit you order is big enough for jeans they are way too big. The Komodo suits are made very close to the measurement chart, so make sure you get good measurements. I have a K-LT and I love it.

i wear sport type shorts, and a t-shirt or underarmor shirt...but its 90plus degrees and usually 85% or more humidity in Iowa summers....YUCK

sweet suit. Those Komodo's are awesome

Don't let the idea of sweating stop you from buying a one piece. When you are moving the air circulates the air enough for comfort. When you stop you peel the thing off or just take off the top and fold the arms into the waistband. No problem.

I definitely recommend compression (biking) shorts. It makes basically everything wherein you're on a seat much more comfortable.

BTW if anyone is interested in a Dainese Shuttle Pro Full suit, its a bit past my current aspriations, but for anyone interested in DH or freeride mountain biking, it may be just the thing. PM If interested,

Back