One Holeshot Racing Stage2 (450shp@20 Psi) For Sale In The Usa !

oliver Garrow

Registered
Selling complete turn-key kit, after it was purchased and imported from Holeshot Racing in the UK and tested in our hot-rod for less than 20 hours.
Massive power for your busa (or any racing hardware). I really love this engine but I need cash flow right now.
It was fully dyno'd by Holeshot and I did the full custom installation in our hot rod, so I know the unit quite well. very easy to control, with a boost knob that set up the boost to any configurable amount (8-> 22 PSI).
I also set up some simple features in the Syvec S6 ECU such as rev limiter, fan control etc...
this unit is a lot nicer than any Motec.
Available now - I will ship to any of the 50 states in less than 1 week.

Kit was purchased new for $23K, I am asking now $17K or best offer.
Don't miss the unique opportunity to upgrade your busa with the best UK tuner flagship product !
This will take you easily in the 210-230 mph territory.

full listing here :
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337943218&icep_item=302028490564

dyno_rear_wheel.jpg

exhaust_side1.jpg

that made me LOL literally! I wud highly suggest you keep BS like this on fleabay cause ur not scamming anyone here with that. I don't know what planet ur living on but on planet EARTH you would be lucky to get that price for a complete TURN-KEY Turbo bike.

398 hp at 20 psi is quite weak!

You would do better to list the motor upgrades ,
Also looks like its for car only with the wastegate position out front

dude get off the crack pipe... your used junk no name Turbo kit is worth maybe $1500. your used Turbo motor with no Billet crank is worth maybe $3000. no one uses a dry sump these days any longer and where are your transmission upgrades? the rest of you "Upgrades" are worth maybe $1000. so maybe $5000 is what its worth....

folks, read the lines, it says "Best Offer", I am open to constructive comments, LOL says nothing, other than you are probably a teenager... or that you never really rebuilt a race engine from scratch.
putting up the official pricelist (in BP) too:
http://www.holeshot-racing.co.uk/index.php/turbo-charging/13-suzuki/38-hayabusa-0813-and-b-king

that made me LOL literally! I wud highly suggest you keep BS like this on fleabay cause ur not scamming anyone here with that. I don't know what planet ur living on but on planet EARTH you would be lucky to get that price for a complete TURN-KEY Turbo bike.

398 hp at 20 psi is quite weak!

While you are right about the craziness of the asking price for a boosted motor only, you arent right on the boost levels.
400@20 is good.

otherwise you are saying MR2's build sucks with 410@24 psi
20140916_181847_zpseak51a5m.jpg

I think a lot of that depends on the size of the turbo. Brett has a gt40, his needs way less PSI to make the same HP that my gt30 does.

Few tips to help you sell it.

Loose the excessively jubilee clipped together air inlet tube

Remove the oil pressure sensor from being hard mounted on the engine & take a braided pipe to it where it won't vibrate to death. It is a delicate instrument & cant be directly mounted like that.

The welding on the ends of the dump pipes? Assume you have cut something off. It might be worth tidying up.

Show the kit with the up pipe to the airbox. It's missing.

Your turbo is a small Borg Warner S200. It's good for 400 maybe 420 at 30 if intercooled. It gives good torque for a non ball bearing unit due to its small size but runs out of steam quick.

Wastegate will need moving for a bike application due to front tyre clearance

It' might be worth sitting on the bike during dyno to help stop the motor hitting the rev limiter.

Syvex is always better than Motec from those that sell Syvex & vis versa. The simplest of tests though with any ecu is where locally to you is your tech support? If you can't get any then they are a ball ache.

All best

Last edited:
Back