On my way...

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
Just thought I'd share.

Loaded and ready to go.

rtg.jpg

Rolled in last night about 8pm. Mrs. Reba says helloo...

Slept till 11am today to recover from being up for a day and a half...

Went up to the CROT and ran into a pack of my Warriors buddies, including Snakeyezz from here. Gonna head to the Kicksatnd tonight to hang with them...

Went up to the outlook and back (54 miles) with the wife on the back. We got up to 90ish haeding to the CROT and wife was a trooper, this week may not be sooooo bad, she only squealed a few times... PoPo's were up there today, saw 3 cars all on the southbound side, they had the same 2 guys tied up on the way up as on the way back down... Gonna head up again t'row and the up to Pigeon Forge.

Phillips was packed with Miata's this weekend, there must have been 200+ floating around here today and on the Dragon.

Made us some nice healthy egg sandwiches for breakfast... Sorry it's the only pic I took today.

eggs.JPG

Oh yeah 1038 miles to get here, 3.5 tanks of gas so a hair shy of 100 gallons...

I saw 2 other Busa's on the Dragon coming towards me but honestly when riding with a passenger I am really tuned on what I am doing and not who or what is riding or parked although the LINE X truck caught my eye...

Back