Omg if i have to go another day without riding i'm gonna explode!

SkootRRgirl

Registered
Mufasa is undergoing maintenance for an overheating problem, I have less than two weeks to get him running right before Myrtle and the thought of not being able to ride my bike is absolutely overwhelming me, I can't stand it. It is times like this I wish I never sold the 250. At this point anything is better than nothing. Heck I even thought about putting on the gear, helmet, gloves, jacket, the whole 9 and getting on my mom's beach cruiser and pedaling my butt down the road to simulate riding, problem is I don't think I can pedal that fast. Maybe 25 mph tops!:lol: Anyway I definitely now know what it feels like for the northerners when they have to pack up their bikes for the winter. Not a good feeling at all. Anyway I just needed to get that off my mind. :banghead:

Can't say i know the feeling about being without a bike, but do know the feeling of not being able to ride because of weather. That's why my motto is always have a back-up !!! And if need be a back-up for the back-up!!!

If you do gear up and ride the beach cruiser don't forget the pics!!! :rofl:

Dude I know wat your going thru. I hav had my bike on the stands now for over a month now. We hav been havin perfect weather down south and I havnt been riding. I sent my wheels off for powdercoat and the guy said it would only take 5 days, instead it took 3 weeks for that and then to top that off the cycle shop who took the bearing out lost one of my rear wheel spacers, that's gonna take another week for that to come in. So I know how you feel. Hopfully I'll be ridin next week.:whistle:

You guys need to move to Wisconsin. I go WAY too long without riding. 2 weeks is nothing!! :D

wish i lived in warmer area. still i know what you mean. its been raining so much up here and still cool. of course i am taking this time to put a 1397 in mine. if it doesnt stop raining soon im going to go broke:whistle:

I feel you, here in Oregon we just set records for the most rain in march and April. Now I'm layer up with knee scope but already walking on it day after surgery.. maybe two weeks to ride!!

sent using....

OK GUYS HERE IS THE UPDATE, IT WAS THE THERMOSTAT AND HE NEEDED TO BURP, BUT ALL IS WELL AND WE ARE BACK IN THE GROOVE. DEFINITELY A LEARNING EXPERIENCE, I NOW KNOW HOW TO CHANGE A THERMOSTAT AND BURP THE BIKE YIPPY. THANK GOD FOR FRIENDS, THE ORG, AND THE OWNERS MANUAL. :cheerleader:

I know what you guys mean. we get on avg 5" of rain a year. I hate the two or three days when I can`t ride. :laugh:

Los Angeles, over 300 days a year of perfect riding weather, a 2011 busa but it's the wife and kids that often keep me grounded!

Mufasa is undergoing maintenance for an overheating problem, I have less than two weeks to get him running right before Myrtle and the thought of not being able to ride my bike is absolutely overwhelming me, I can't stand it. It is times like this I wish I never sold the 250. At this point anything is better than nothing. Heck I even thought about putting on the gear, helmet, gloves, jacket, the whole 9 and getting on my mom's beach cruiser and pedaling my butt down the road to simulate riding, problem is I don't think I can pedal that fast. Maybe 25 mph tops!:lol: Anyway I definitely now know what it feels like for the northerners when they have to pack up their bikes for the winter. Not a good feeling at all. Anyway I just needed to get that off my mind. :banghead:

i'll be down in myrtle bike still is not all together cosmetically.... dayum only two more weeks WTF

Back