OMG! dont let your girlfriend see this (SFW)

Soon to be Darwin award winners...
wow.gif

That rider should be shot through the heart with a fuggin' grenade launcher for doin' that stupid poop with a passenger. If ya wanna fug yerself up, fine, but don't hurt someone else.
mad.gif

Fwiw, I talked to a girl this past weekend who said she would ride on cruisers but didn't like ridin' sport bikes with guys because they always promise to take it easy but once she's on, they show their ass and try to scare her. To all the squids who try to scare the chicks on yer sportbike, thanks for NOTHIN' moron. Like it isn't hard enough to find girls who ride...
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094567722 -->

That rider should be shot through the heart with a fuggin' grenade launcher for doin' that stupid poop with a passenger. If ya wanna fug yerself up, fine, but don't hurt someone else.
mad.gif

Fwiw, I talked to a girl this past weekend who said she would ride on cruisers but didn't like ridin' sport bikes with guys because they always promise to take it easy but once she's on, they show their ass and try to scare her. To all the squids who try to scare the chicks on yer sportbike, thanks for NOTHIN' moron. Like it isn't hard enough to find girls who ride...
rock.gif
ahhh...I blame the chicks for riding on the back to begin with! Take your life in to your own hands and get your own damn bike...
tounge.gif

Yeah, I thought that was pretty insane myself.

Bullet - you a Paramedic? EMT-B or I??

That was definitely a panic bail, she pushed right off, and due to the fact that they were being preceeded by a chase car filming it, she new exactly what was going to happen, and why she was on the bike. No sympathy.
wow.gif

I still feel for her regardless of whether or not she knew what was abuut to happen...

BT's three rules of ridin' pillion:

BT's 1st rule of ridin' pillion... DON'T DO IT!

BT's 2nd rule of ridin' pillion... NEVER get on the back of a PRIMERED bike driven by a guy in SHORTS and a T-SHIRT!

BT's 3rd rule of ridin' pillion... DON'T DO IT!

Upon a closer look with the video slowed down, it's obvious to see that she wasn't hanging on with her hands at first. It happens very quick, but, she starts to fall back, left leg starts to slide back, and is making a desparate attempt to grab his shirt to hang on. In realtime, it looks like she is pushing off. This is sad because she probably trusted this moron. The stupidity of such a driver pisses me off.

Call me a wuss, but, when my girl climbs on the back, I drive as calm as possible hoping that she's got no reason to be scared to go for another ride. If I do a quick blast of acceleration, I tap her thigh and she knows to hang on and tuck with me. I might do that once ride. There's no way my passenger understands the risks like I do. The only right thing to do is not to expose them to a risk they didn't figure for.

Upon a closer look with the video slowed down, it's obvious to see that she wasn't hanging on with her hands at first.  It happens very quick, but, she starts to fall back, left leg starts to slide back, and is making a desparate attempt to grab his shirt to hang on.  In realtime, it looks like she is pushing off.  This is sad because she probably trusted this moron.  The stupidity of such a driver pisses me off.
I'm glad someone else has viewed this video in slow motion.  It has really been bugging me since it was first posted in the General Bike Related forum. I have viewed it over, and over, and over.  She DID NOT push off the bike.(As a matter of fact as MDZ stated she did try to hold on for dear life as she was sliding off the rear of the motorcycle)  She just never knew any of that was coming.(Wheelie)  Unfortunately it happened all so fast that there really is a deceptive side to this story!!

Either way Ninja Eater said it best:  Moron's like that should be pulled behind the BUSA at 100mph.  

I myself would like to see him being pulled behind the BUSA at about 180, but that may be unsafe for the rider!!!  
firedevil.gif

Good Luck to all the squids out there !!!!
dlrumbl

PS - MDZ I am sure that shoulder of hers is really going to hurt !!! Not to mention the multiple skin graffs she will need on that left arm...(shame)

<!--EDIT|dlrumbl
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094584419 -->

Back