Old aquamist wiring help

Bearded

Registered
Hello everyone,
If you haven’t seen my other thread I am in the process of rebuilding after a melted piston. I am trying to go through and fix what I can on the bike to try to make sure it doesn’t happens again. It is a new to me bike still and I’m just trying to figure a few things out still.
What I am looking for is an old wiring diagram for an old aquamist injection kit. It is an old kit like a 1s or 2 something. But I can’t seem to find a wiring diagram on the internet anywhere for the components I have. When I tore the bike down I found that there was a wire broken off of the lots high speed valve so it wasn’t even working and hasn’t been for who knows how long. But the comments that make up the system are as follows
The old race pump
40a relay
806-162 water pressure switch
806-201 manifold for high speed valve
806-244 high speed valve
896-157 boost pressure switch

All I can find online is diagrams that contain these parts with the FIA2 which I do not have. I know this is quite an old system but I hope someone has some knowledge on the proper way to wire this up as I don’t think it’s right the way it is not to mention the questionable wiring job. Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone,
If you haven’t seen my other thread I am in the process of rebuilding after a melted piston. I am trying to go through and fix what I can on the bike to try to make sure it doesn’t happens again. It is a new to me bike still and I’m just trying to figure a few things out still.
What I am looking for is an old wiring diagram for an old aquamist injection kit. It is an old kit like a 1s or 2 something. But I can’t seem to find a wiring diagram on the internet anywhere for the components I have. When I tore the bike down I found that there was a wire broken off of the lots high speed valve so it wasn’t even working and hasn’t been for who knows how long. But the comments that make up the system are as follows
The old race pump
40a relay
806-244 high speed valve

All I can find online is diagrams that contain these parts with the FIA2 which I do not have. I know this is quite an old system but I hope someone has some knowledge on the proper way to wire this up as I don’t think it’s right the way it is not to mention the questionable wiring job. Thanks in advance!
Hi. Why not trash the old junk and get a NEW water meth injection kit from --------Frank at Powerhouse. 631-491-6767 he can help you with everything you need. Say Mike with he 1000 HP busa told you to call.

Hello everyone,
The old race pump
40a relay
806-244 high speed valve

pictures of the parts may be helpful
I once made my own meth injection system that was Boost pressure driven
With a OLD megasquirt pulsing a injector sprayiing into the compressor inlet

Old and hokey but worked AWESOME
Till someone told me Race gas and Meth injection was too much
Motor melted good
Meth injection was OBVIOULSLY working

Back