OKAY... Postal's BIG Reveal is Here!!!

lots of nice stuff there... now about the Elka...why? the setup is not going to corner anyway.. a stock shock with a good spring would suffice.... then sell the Elka (keep the sticker)

With the bike 6" over and slammed for LSR, plus with my weight (230 lbs), the rear tire would hit when the bike was launched (actually DJ did LSR so the bike was set up for him, but I think we weigh close to the same, he weighs less though). I plan on lowering it again for the drags, so I will keep the racing shock. Right now I have it only 2" lower than stock in the rear for street riding, 1" lower in the front. Thanks for asking though! Good question.

Last edited:
bro....I :bowdown:to u and I hate u at the same time-i was so close to those BSTs at one point I could almost taste them.
awesome machine, couldnt have gone to a more deservin owner:beerchug:

enjoy safely man-and if you ever get tired of staring at those rims....you know who to call.

Thanks Big-D, I appreciate the kind words. I plan on keeping everything on it as-is. Appreciate you asking though.

Tom.

Thanks for the kind words guys, I really appreciate it. Sorry I didn't respond to everyone yet, but every post means a lot to me. You all ROCK! It is indeed good to back on two wheels.

P.

:bowdown:

Nice bike! It's great to know the history of a turbo bike....I love that sleeper look too!

I know how you feel, its good to have you back in the day to day talks.... Nice ride... DJ took good care of her.

Back