OKAY I GOT PICTURES OF THE PUPPY

03BUSABOY

Registered
Here they go picture of the puppies with their mommy... The other 2 pics are the father. The father is 1, and the mother is 3. She had 3 males and 3 females. decent size puppies for only being 4 days old in the pics, and for having 6!!!

Blue_Pitbulls_Jimmy_Lisa_010ARROWMINE.JPG

NIce looking Pups, are they going for sale??? I really like their color .

Beautiful lookin pups! Dad looks like an awesome beast~
Congrats...
cool.gif

Yes the puppies are for sale there is 2 males and 2 females left as of right now. They go on the net, and in the thrifty nickle in a week. They wont be eligible for take home for another 4-5 weeks. Remind you that they are only 6 days old today. The males are going for 1000 and the females are 1200. My good friend (the breeder), has the papers from the whole generation and they are local. They all have de-worming shots and maybe another shot cant remember if he is doing that or not... If you would be interested in buying one you will need to pick one out asap and leave a deposit to hold it. They are going quick we got people from out of state calling about them. These are very rare pitbulls and beautiful in color. We live in Indianapolis, Indiana. So if your interested email me at Baggedn20schevy@aol.com for more information...

Those are probably the most beautiful pit bulls I've ever seen. Not that I'm an expert or anything but . . .

. . . Wow!

Wish I had the space for one.

--Wag--

Those are beautiful dogs. Wish I could take the wife into another one.......doubt it though.

Those are beauts.
Not to rain on your parade, but outlawing pitbulls and others are not far away in some major Canadian cities. A 3 year old boy was mauled to death by 3 pits and a collie inside a home while the rest of the family slept. This happened near Vancouver the other day.

4 days old..... you know anything about dogs you fug. ?

Leave the mother and her pups alone.

4 days old and yer doin' flash photography above the bidge an' her whelps.

get yer head checked boy..... leave em' alone.

what a ####....

RSD.

get yer head checked boy.....   leave em' alone.  

what a ####....

RSD.
um.. ok guy I dont know who you are coming in here saying you know anything about pups.. For 1 there was no flash. And 2 you think this is the first litter the breeder has had?? This is about the 4 litter he has had just with this mother... So quite frankly you can keep your wannabe harsh comments to yourself. You dont know me and dont act like you do... There is one thing I can stand is someone getting on here and critisizing other members. No one made you look at this thread and if it bothers you that bad then leave. Not hurting my feelings a bit. But anyways for who ever asked how much the father weighed he is roughly 130 and he is 1 year old.

upyours.gif

get yer head checked boy.....   leave em' alone.  

what a ####....

RSD.
um.. ok guy I dont know who you are coming in here saying you know anything about pups.. For 1 there was no flash. And 2 you think this is the first litter the breeder has had?? This is about the 4 litter he has had just with this mother... So quite frankly you can keep your wannabe harsh comments to yourself. You dont know me and dont act like you do... There is one thing I can stand is someone getting on here and critisizing other members. No one made you look at this thread and if it bothers you that bad then leave. Not hurting my feelings a bit. But anyways for who ever asked how much the father weighed he is roughly 130 and he is 1 year old.
Nice baby.

Back