Okay folks, Christmas has passed let's see the big boy toys...

Got my race suit, SENA S20 setup and a bunch of other small stuff in November - Wife said don't even ask for anything for Christmas!!!!!!

Nothing. Daddy still has 4 kids at home so the wife and I don't get ourselves anything. If there's extra money in the budget after we've got our list taken care of we just go by more toys for the kids.
My 16 years daughter got a car. We got her a 2007 Chevy Cobalt.... She cried, it was awesome
My 12 year old son got a iPhone and a fist full of ps4games
And the 2 and 4 year old got a mound of toys to play with.

Dad did get one thing, the same thing he gets every year....... He got to watch his children be happy! What else is there to ask for?

Part of a lift kit for me jeep (diy... No "kits" for me) and first Christmas with my 10 month old.

notta damn thing here. Just the joys of watching kids have fun.

Omar got me painted uppers for Caesar!!! He's going to look purty again!! :laugh:

ForumRunner_20141226_111618.png

ForumRunner_20141226_111618.png

I got Omar a tool chest so maybe help clean up this garage I'm standing in and my Mustang can be parked in here again :whistle:

ForumRunner_20141226_112117.png

...and a TAMA drum set... :) That's my oldest, Sam, trying out the TAMAs...

ForumRunner_20141226_112216.png

ForumRunner_20141226_112117.png

ForumRunner_20141226_112216.png

I quit asking for the gift stuff about 15 years ago. My XMas's have been so much more stress free since then.

I helped my G/f get her daughter a car for Xmas. A 2001 Corolla. Clean little car. I was getting into the whole, this is gonna be sooo cool to watch the happiness vibe going. I tuned it up, tweaked it up and went over it with a fine tooth comb for 3 weeks. Even hid it away (the hardest part). I was actually thinking this is gonna be so cooool. The day comes, we get the car to the driveway, put a big bow on it. All the while she never suspected a thing. So I get the video ready. Out she comes, because she opened the gift with the car key in it. Came out, looked at the car and you could tell it was like dead air. She sat in it, and immediately came up with the I don't like this, and I don't like that. I watched her mom's heart sink.

I will again thank God for my vasectomy.

I love the common theme here, family... I think that is why we all meld so well together. I am the exact same way, I want nothing because I have everything. Both boys were home for Christmas + 1 really serious girlfriend from college :) .. We have our health and life is just moving on, it was good to just sit back and watch life for a few days, the boys laughing and Kristie just in the middle of it all eating up every minute. A great Christmas for sure...

I got myself a lazer pure carbon helmet ( does NOT fit) and a pair of bluetooth headphones. Wife got me a hayabusa keychain and hoody still waiting to come in. Christmas was good, oldest loved his toys and never complained. Spent time with the family no drama and had a full belly. Couldn't ask for more I am blessed.

Most important here,, Another year with Family, witch some of you know, my Mother is not well, so spending time with her is specially the Best!
Other than that, i worked Xmas night, and sat in the office reading posts!

Hope the new Year brings happiness and joy to all, remember the people that are near you the most!

I quit asking for the gift stuff about 15 years ago. My XMas's have been so much more stress free since then. I helped my G/f get her daughter a car for Xmas. A 2001 Corolla. Clean little car. I was getting into the whole, this is gonna be sooo cool to watch the happiness vibe going. I tuned it up, tweaked it up and went over it with a fine tooth comb for 3 weeks. Even hid it away (the hardest part). I was actually thinking this is gonna be so cooool. The day comes, we get the car to the driveway, put a big bow on it. All the while she never suspected a thing. So I get the video ready. Out she comes, because she opened the gift with the car key in it. Came out, looked at the car and you could tell it was like dead air. She sat in it, and immediately came up with the I don't like this, and I don't like that. I watched her mom's heart sink. I will again thank God for my vasectomy.
I know how you feel bro, that's how it usually for me....a lot of work and effort on my part just to have it go unnoticed. Luckily for me that wasn't the case with this car. I bought it two months ago and like you, spent days going through it. She cried when I gave her the keys which made it all worth it.

I know how you feel bro, that's how it usually for me....a lot of work and effort on my part just to have it go unnoticed. Luckily for me that wasn't the case with this car. I bought it two months ago and like you, spent days going through it. She cried when I gave her the keys which made it all worth it.

I did it to all to help my g/f enjoy the whole giving the car to her daughter part. That is where my pleasure was derived. The fact that it was her daughter was a distant second to me. It made me sad to see the kid act so ungrateful about it. I wanted to smack her for crushing her mom after all the hours she and I put into searching, buying and then prepping the car. Man if someone gave me a car, any kind of car, I'd be so grateful as a kid.

She has had it since the 24th now. She has to be drug into going somewhere in it. Hell I'd drive the dang thing. It is nicer than my first 3 cars I ever had.

If it were my kid, I'd have a For Sale sign on it already. The latest complaint today. It doesn't have power seats and the headlights don't come on automatically.

*shaking head*....times have changed so.

Santa encouraged me to trade in my cruiser for something I would ride a bit more often...:) 2014 Black Busa! I had nearly forgotten how much enjoyed riding a sport bike!

2newC.jpg

I did it to all to help my g/f enjoy the whole giving the car to her daughter part. That is where my pleasure was derived. The fact that it was her daughter was a distant second to me. It made me sad to see the kid act so ungrateful about it. I wanted to smack her for crushing her mom after all the hours she and I put into searching, buying and then prepping the car. Man if someone gave me a car, any kind of car, I'd be so grateful as a kid. She has had it since the 24th now. She has to be drug into going somewhere in it. Hell I'd drive the dang thing. It is nicer than my first 3 cars I ever had. If it were my kid, I'd have a For Sale sign on it already. The latest complaint today. It doesn't have power seats and the headlights don't come on automatically. *shaking head*....times have changed so.

That's what I told my wife. My stepdaughter is the typical *****y pissy pants ungrateful teenager. My wife and I both agreed that if she *****ed or said she didn't like it that it would get sold out from under her and she could save up for her own car. I took on a second job for 4 months so help save up for that car so there was no way she was going to keep it if she was a brat about it. This thing is nicer than my 1st half dozen cars, lol.

We lost our 14 year old Husky and our 13 year old Saint Bernard this year. Very sad times for my wife especially. Found this little gem at a rescue event. She's an Border Collie cattle dog mix also known as a Border/healer. She has captured our hearts and is the smartest puppy we've ever had. 5 months old and was house trained within a day.

Wifey got me a compressor and some air tools which I've needed/wanted for a long time.

All in all it's been a great Christmas.

WIN_20141227_085126.jpg

WIN_20141227_085316.jpg

Back